• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Moving House

Niigata Jack said:
Where you moving to ?

I've done a few jobs near to where I think you are now, but I'm probably wrong :D

I think Phil said up by LLangyfelach way but thank heavens it is sorted as moving is a nightmare for so many

Niigata Jack said:
Where you moving to ?

I've done a few jobs near to where I think you are now, but I'm probably wrong :D

That's why we are moving you were closing in ;)

Off to Morriston on the Simcox estate

Good luck with the move, one of the most stressful times in anyone’s life, but you know that already. 😉
At least the weather forecast is looking promising for Thursday. 👍

Thank god its all done for you Phil. Our two purchases went to the wire, the first one to beat the stamp duty deadline and the second one had a week left on the mortgage offer!

waynekerr55 said:
Thank god its all done for you Phil. Our two purchases went to the wire, the first one to beat the stamp duty deadline and the second one had a week left on the mortgage offer!

Back of the net!

PSumbler said:
That's why we are moving you were closing in ;)

Off to Morriston on the Simcox estate

Good luck and best wishes on your and yours's move, my Brawd lives on the Simcox estate, nice and quiet there. :D

waynekerr55 said:
Ironically I did get to point to a sink and ask the builder to "get rid of it"

Technically you should have had a hat hard on.
:lol:

Cooperman said:
Technically you should have had a hat hard on.
:lol:

And steel toe boots :lol:

Just off to post letter to HSE, its my public duty :lol:

A week or so on and finally we seem to have less boxes in the house than things not in boxes - a few things that need doing before we can unpack some others and a few issues along the way that we didnt expect (leaking sinks appear to be common!)

But its now home and I might actually have time to thinkabout the website again so look out 😂

PSumbler said:
A week or so on and finally we seem to have less boxes in the house than things not in boxes - a few things that need doing before we can unpack some others and a few issues along the way that we didnt expect (leaking sinks appear to be common!)

But its now home and I might actually have time to thinkabout the website again so look out 😂

We’ve a few boxes full of “we can’t get rid of those” items in the loft from our last move.
We’ve only been in this house for 36 years. 🤔

Muteswan said:
We’ve a few boxes full of “we can’t get rid of those” items in the loft from our last move.
We’ve only been in this house for 36 years. 🤔

Oh it's a similar discussion. Keep the leaf swinging chair as the grandkids can use it. Ffs we are looking at 25-30 years before they can use it.

Although in fairness the boss has agreed to sort through the clothes and get rid of the vast majority of them once the youngest starts school in September

PSumbler said:

Bloody hell this move is like a never ending story mun, its going on longer than Wayne's mansion renovations :lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back