• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Mykola Kukharevych

We'll probably batter Gillingham, then it'll be back to same old same old on Saturday. Who said footy was unpredictable?

This was the reason I gave up the ST. I was travelling 150 miles round trip to just get really frustrated shouting ‘go forward ffs’. Yesterday I was shouting the same thing at the telly as they went back first again and again and again. That was my big issue yesterday, despite any personnel changes, it’s always the same old walking pace play safe shit.
I have renewed but feel the same way.
The lack of movement and urgency wrecks me.
It felt like the one game where every single player tried and committed 100% to the cause was the Cardiff game.
Its a shame because a top six spot is there for the taking to any team that play good football and fight every game.

I have renewed but feel the same way.
The lack of movement and urgency wrecks me.
It felt like the one game where every single player tried and committed 100% to the cause was the Cardiff game.
Its a shame because a top six spot is there for the taking to any team that play good football and fight every game.
It's the same mentality as a lot of our fans, far too much focus is put on the Cardiff games. It's a small time mentality that as long as we beat and finish above Cardiff then that's acceptable.

Look at the reaction to Duff's comments last season, he said he wouldn't mind losing both games to Cardiff if it meant we got promoted and he was run out of town for it with people saying he didn't understand the club because he didn't live in Swansea.

I understand Williams lives in Newport but the same thing hasn't been levelled at him because he comes across as a nice guy. His mask slipped a bit yesterday with him singling out Abdulai for criticism though, reminded me of when Martin subbed Congreve in the first half against Boro after he made a mistake

This was the reason I gave up the ST. I was travelling 150 miles round trip to just get really frustrated shouting ‘go forward ffs’. Yesterday I was shouting the same thing at the telly as they went back first again and again and again. That was my big issue yesterday, despite any personnel changes, it’s always the same old walking pace play safe shit.
Similar to me. I gave up my ST last year after having one since the first year at Liberty. Didn't need a ST for Vetch as easy to pay on day which I did since 1978. I just got so bored with the same set up in midfield that I chose my games. Still see most games via Sky, Swans TV or by going and will attend most this year if they please stop this Grimes and Fulton "axis" that just doesn't work. I don't mind calamitous defenders if I have to but not an inept middle going (or not going in our case) forward.

Similar to me. I gave up my ST last year after having one since the first year at Liberty. Didn't need a ST for Vetch as easy to pay on day which I did since 1978. I just got so bored with the same set up in midfield that I chose my games. Still see most games via Sky, Swans TV or by going and will attend most this year if they please stop this Grimes and Fulton "axis" that just doesn't work. I don't mind calamitous defenders if I have to but not an inept middle going (or not going in our case) forward.
Seemed like all of them went over the halfway line yesterday especially in the second half apart from the keeper although even he came up so far and we nearly got caught on the break several times, thank fuk Ronald had the pace and guile to have got back in injury time or we probably would have lost 2-0

So many games just drift away, especially the first half, because we just keep possession without doing anything with it. Then there's invariably a 10 minute period in the second half where we remember we actually need to try to score, before we slip back into aimless passing. Rinse and repeat
The trouble is that we’re usually 1-0 down by the time we attempt something remotely resembling attacking football.

Just scored an absolute worldie of a diving header against the Tic at Celtic Park, bastard 🍀💚

A striker who can score headers from crosses into the box? Sounds like we could have used one of those over the last 12 months...

Hopefully he has a half decent season atleast, even if it only increases his value a bit for us to get something back for him.

Funny how teams can accommodate players like Yates now has a appreciation thread on the Derby forum and Mylo scoring for Hibs again.

Will we recoup any of that 3-4M outlay?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back