• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Mykolo Kuharevych?

He had decent season at Hearts maybe he needs Ginelly in the side to bring the best out of him,

Either way i don't seem him as being raw .

Just think he's a player no manager had any input in signing.

The bizarre situation is there has been times in games he could have been utilised to see what he could offer but has been largely ignored.

He had decent season at Hearts maybe he needs Ginelly in the side to bring the best out of him,

The bizarre situation is there has been times in games he could have been utilised to see what he could offer but has been largely ignored.
Indeed. When you are already losing, what have you got left to lose?

There was certainly plenty for a decent striker to work with on Saturday, and when you've tried the other two surely it's time for him to have a run-out. The definition of madness is to try exactly the same thing time and again and expect a different outcome. We're trying Yates every week, it ain't working, try something else. If it doesn't work with Kuharevych, perhaps that's the kick Yates needs up his arse. We've got no one else at the minute so chuck the fecker on ffs.

He played at Hibs last season mate, but I agree there's definitely a player there, just needs minutes on the pitch...

Hopefully one of the journos asks LW about him at the Hull presser.. Not that I think we have the next Shevchenko sitting on the bench, but I think we're due some explanation as to why he's not getting any minutes in a side desperate for goals, given the club apparently handed over a sizeable sum for him in the summer

I thought our mangers are given players to use, it certainly happened with Cooper and definitely Martin with regards to some players.

There was certainly plenty for a decent striker to work with on Saturday, and when you've tried the other two surely it's time for him to have a run-out. The definition of madness is to try exactly the same thing time and again and expect a different outcome. We're trying Yates every week, it ain't working, try something else. If it doesn't work with Kuharevych, perhaps that's the kick Yates needs up his arse. We've got no one else at the minute so chuck the fecker on ffs.
Don't disagree with any of that!

It was crying out for him to have some game time against Plymouth. All those who said Yates was a fox in the box type of player, were well and truly blown out of the water after his display Saturday. The number of excellent crosses into the box that he never anticipated, especially the one 4 yds out that he hit directly at the keeper, showed what a tosser he is. If Kuharevych can’t get into the pitch ahead of him, then LW must think he has no future with us. Another great signing by Watson 😫😫

I hope this isn't another Gyokeres or Whittaker situation. Where he's given very little or no gametime shipped out and becomes a £10-20m striker.

Don't get it at all with him! 3-0 down at half time and no better time to give him a run out and see what he can offer.......seriously nothing to lose for both parties.

There’s got to be some sort of fee involved, no other explanation for it, unless he really is that bad in training, from the little we saw of him though he looked decent.

If he’s that bad then don't include him in the matchday squad, what's the point in putting him on the bench & never using him - baffling

There’s got to be some sort of fee involved, no other explanation for it, unless he really is that bad in training, from the little we saw of him though he looked decent.
You might be correct.

I know that the fee of 2M that's doing the rounds is not what we paid for him.

I have no idea of the whole package but there will certainly be add ons so this might as you suggest have something to do with him not playing.

If we won’t play him because of a fee, why would we bother to put him on the bench?

Doesn’t make sense to me.

Who ever organised his contract must take the blame if there is a fee for games played involved. How many minutes has he actually played.

Perhaps additional fee is involved if he plays more 90 minutes this season

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back