• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

New Kit

• Thread starter 1964
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 34
  • Views: Views 9,035
I don't see what's wrong with a plain white shirt. Why it has to change every year is beyond me.

Well I just bought two full away kits for the grandsons.
Anyone over the age of 14 commenting on them needs a good kicking.

Fucking grow up.

Darran said:

Fucking grow up.

Bit strong that wuss, it's one of the few topical swans things we can discuss.

Spljack said:
Darran said:

Fucking grow up.

Bit strong that wuss, it's one of the few topical swans things we can discuss.

True though. :lol:

The new away kit looks like someone dropped their star bake in the Bake Off Tent 😁

https://twitter.com/swansnews/status/1296826146018009088?s=19

Black shorts are wrong.

The away kit hurts my eyes.

But I’m not going to buy either so whatever.

exiledclaseboy said:
Black shorts are wrong.

The away kit hurts my eyes.

But I’m not going to buy either so whatever.

Agree about the shorts.

And far too much fussy stuff on the home kit. Plain white looks great if it is just plain white with a minimum amount of clutter.

Not that I'll be wearing it either.

Home kit should be all white and nothing else. Liked the all black kit as an away kit, though haven't worn a replica top for over 30 years.

MajorR said:
Joma had a difficult act to follow after Adidas as the latter are a fashionable brand and have a big following. personally, I though Adidas went very stale by the end of their contract, the tops reminded me of templates loads of other teams were using and I was glad for a change. Joma have previously taken some stick on the quality of their kits, I haven't bought one and can’t speak from personal experience, but they looked decent. I quite like this yard home top and the new sponsor is a refreshing change.
The away top is left field and the colours are a big surprise, initial thoughts aren’t positive and for some reason it reminds me of an old Liverpool it.

I agree 100% about Adidas running out of ideas and other teams had away kits in exactly the same template as the yellow & purple one we had (see Phil Sumbler's avatar) but in different colours, think Southampton's might have been one of them so no individuality there.[Edit - it was Swindon's home shirt, just checked]. I'm not a brand whore so don't care who makes them tbh but I know youngsters do and would rather wear a crap looking Adidas shirt than a nice looking Joma one although some will wear anything with a Swans logo on. I don't have a problem with the quality of the Joma shirts at all and find it more than satisfactory but I do quite like some of the Joma detailing that Adidas simply didn't bother with. And before anyone mentions age and football shirts again, yes, I'm 68 and have bought a few replica Swans shirts but I wear them to play football more than to watch football despite my GP frequently telling me I should have stopped at least a decade ago. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PSumbler said:
https://twitter.com/swansnews/status/1296826146018009088?s=19

The rust runs on the Liberty! someone spends too much time looking out the window. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

top tip, wait until April and pick the shirt up for £13 in the club shop sale

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back