• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Next Brendan

Skippyjack

Michu
Reaction score
:lol: https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/22276483/leicester-russell-martin-new-manager-dean-smith-replacement/?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=sunfootballtwitter&utm_source=Twitter

Skippyjack said:
:lol: https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/22276483/leicester-russell-martin-new-manager-dean-smith-replacement/?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=sunfootballtwitter&utm_source=Twitter

Who wrote that? .... Copamundail.🤣🤣

I wouldn't mind having the old Brendan back in the extremely unlikely event of that happening.

CurtessECarr said:
Good fit for them.
I hope they go down.

Doesn’t matter. Martin will never leave us, he absolutely loves it here and so do his family. It gives him energy which drives the speed of process and this momentum carries us into the positivity zone. The players are able to transmit with this and the optimisation occurs at critical points in the framework. Or something like that.

Next Brentan

David_Brent_111.jpg

Cooperman said:
Doesn’t matter. Martin will never leave us, he absolutely loves it here and so do his family. It gives him energy which drives the speed of process and this momentum carries us into the positivity zone. The players are able to transmit with this and the optimisation occurs at critical points in the framework. Or something like that.

Or they’ll just listen to experts like yourself Coop and he’ll end at Leyton Orient.

Risc said:
Or they’ll just listen to experts like yourself Coop and he’ll end at Leyton Orient.

I’m not the one stating that I can see what he’s trying to do, or openly highlighting my trust in the process.

Are you able to explain what all of this means? Have a go, the floor is yours.

Cooperman said:
I’m not the one stating that I can see what he’s trying to do, or openly highlighting my trust in the process.

Are you able to explain what all of this means? Have a go, the floor is yours.

He’s made clear he wants his future sorted either way. Going into the last year of his contract doesn’t work for him.

So he more than likely has got his agent working overtime.

Let’s see where he ends up though, like I said, if experts like yourself are right, it won’t be at a club like Leicester will it?

He'd be in Leicester signing a contract faster than he could say "Fuck Swansea" if they offered him the post.

A relegated team with plenty of money, a talented squad that has underperformed (unless they had a fire sale), and the safety cushion of parachute payments? If relegated, they should be next season's Burnley unless they appoint a manager who completely screws the pooch.

Buy a proven Championship striker to replace Vardy (I'm sure he'd be aware of a talented Dutch striker with a club who will probably have to sell him at a discount) and probably not a lot else would be needed. He likely wouldn't have a better chance to finish above mid-table handed to him ever again and he'd be a fool not to take it.

JackSomething said:
He'd be in Leicester signing a contract faster than he could say "f**k Swansea" if they offered him the post.

A relegated team with plenty of money, a talented squad that has underperformed (unless they had a fire sale), and the safety cushion of parachute payments? If relegated, they should be next season's Burnley unless they appoint a manager who completely screws the pooch.

Buy a proven Championship striker to replace Vardy (I'm sure he'd be aware of a talented Dutch striker with a club who will probably have to sell him at a discount) and probably not a lot else would be needed. He likely wouldn't have a better chance to finish above mid-table handed to him ever again and he'd be a fool not to take it.

I do agree with most of that, but I do think he’d sign a contract here if it was offered, but it hasn’t. Levien looking like he’s keeping control aswell, I’d imagine that’s a blow for him.

Got the hallmarks of the pre season when Cooper went unless we can get this Watson through the door sharpish and make a decision either way.

Risc said:
He’s made clear he wants his future sorted either way. Going into the last year of his contract doesn’t work for him.

So he more than likely has got his agent working overtime.

Let’s see where he ends up though, like I said, if experts like yourself are right, it won’t be at a club like Leicester will it?

This is nailed on as work of the agent. Leicester haven’t come sniffing on the back of our decent season, our consistency or RM’s face in front of the media.

I would be surprised if a club who has won the Premier League as recently as 2016 comes in for Martin, would you?

It also wouldn’t surprise me that our owners see this as an opportunity to explore. Martin hasn’t got the contract he thinks he deserves as he’s yet to earn it, and IMO the last month doesn’t change that. Compo for Martin and his team isn’t something that the board will instantly dismiss.

Cooperman said:
This is nailed on as work of the agent. Leicester haven’t come sniffing on the back of our decent season, our consistency or RM’s face in front of the media.

I would be surprised if a club who has won the Premier League as recently as 2016 comes in for Martin, would you?

It also wouldn’t surprise me that our owners see this as an opportunity to explore. Martin hasn’t got the contract he thinks he deserves as he’s yet to earn it, and IMO the last month doesn’t change that. Compo for Martin and his team isn’t something that the board will instantly dismiss.

Have to see what happens won’t we.

But no I don’t agree with you at all regarding him not earning a new contract. The players want it, I’d like to think the majority of fans want it, should be getting it done.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back