• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Next Season - Owners Take Note

Skippyjack said:
Only the super fist pumpers in our midst blame the Americans for this season, would you have given Martin anything after 1 win in 20 against 11 men.. you've got to be joking, and I think our team is overrated by our fans, we're bang average, god knows where we'll be without Piroes goals next season

The Americans need to take their share of the blame but why some people rate Martin so highly absolutely baffles me.
We won 34 out of 92 games league games in two seasons.
I’m definitely missing something.

Darran said:
The Americans need to take their share of the blame but why some people rate Martin so highly absolutely baffles me.
We won 34 out of 92 games league games in two seasons.
I’m definitely missing something.

It's not just football, it's music, certain people go way over the top on their respective teams as if they're world beaters.. we're not relegation fodder, but we're not top end of the league either.. we're in the middle.. it's like Grimes and Manning, both are ok players, but they're ok players in the 2nd division.. our fans especially on Twitter, I've never seen the like, it's like a cult on there.. they weren't this positive when we were actually in the top division with top division players.. instead it was weirdly negative stuff of how crap our playerz were, even though we were in Europe FFS

At least when big nose held the purse strings we had someone to hold to account, as big a cùñt he became he put his head above the parapet most of the the time, unlike Dineen and Morgan, all used to be Jacks, but then still fùcked us over.
These Americans, well, are just Americans, as far as detached from us as that lot up the road...

Just suck it up aye .

Swansea93 said:
for someone who had a full season to re build a style to go on that run was unforgivable
He's been here nearly two years and we're in a worse position than when he started. We also look a much, much better team the less we try to implement his style. The worst part about it for me is that he's obviously known for quite some time that he could improve our results and performances by making changes to his philosophy but he's refused to do so on ideological grounds, preferring to point at worthless metrics about how much better we are now.

Proper "Emperor's New Clothes" stuff.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back