• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Next season/squad

magicdaps10

Lee Trundle
Reaction score
Benda
Hamer
Roberts
Naughton
Bidwell
Manning
Cabango
Bennett
Latibeaudiere
Dhanda
Grimes
Fulton
Smith
Byers
Cooper
Garrick
Cullen
Lowe
Whittaker

Some will go but there is a decent core there, play offs might be a bit off but there is a competetive group there.

Personally would like to see Cooper move on and a boss come in who wants to play football and score goals. We need to press the reset button and I think this summer with what we have is the time to do it.

Next few weeks are massive time for us, some might say it's madness but Cooper needs to move on to give us a chance.

I simply do not care where we finish next season, the only thing I care about is us getting back to the way we should be playing and for that to happen Cooper has to go.

Agreed.
On paper it looks superb and it is being fair but we need to change things.....its not a solid foundation under Cooper and this summer is best for both parties to go their own way.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back