• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Next Seasons Kit

WTF is that collar on the home shirt? They've also spelt shit incorrectly.

The collar is a bit 1980's, old skool I suppose.
It's the colours that have done me.

What does brown and orange have to do with our home colours unless we've taken one of our sponsors.

It's the colours that have done me.

What does brown and orange have to do with our home colours unless we've taken one of our sponsors.
Yes I'm guessing Reviva coffee had a big say in it Smurph unfortunately
Too much going on with the 3rd kit too for my liking.

Yes I'm guessing Reviva coffee had a big say in it Smurph unfortunately
Too much going on with the 3rd kit too for my liking.
Seems that way with the home kit if it's legit.

The third one is from our bohemian period. Ban the bomb and free love, man 🥰

The collar makes me think of our orange and white prem kit (which I really liked) and our gold centenary kit (which I also really liked) along with the classic black and white Swans colours. Honestly I like it.

That purple third kit however... looks like someone was carrying a tray of paint and tripped spilling it all over the design of our new kit. Some exec saw it and thought "Edgy... I like it!"

You know the original post might irritate some posters on here who think it’s childish for grown men to have any interest in replica kits. I say fook them.

For what it’s worth, the design of our kit hit its peak with the white and triple gold stripe adidas of 2012. Since then it’s got gradually worse. Having a white and brown v neck home shirt and a tie-dye away shirt is not a good omen for the season ahead…

Swansea City v Bristol City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back