• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Next three friendlys

5-0 Josh Thomas with another.

Is he going to get his chance with us this year I wonder.

5-0 Josh Thomas

Has to be in the squad before Cullen now , kid is a goal scorer

What's the story with this lad then? Knows where the net is that's for sure. Heard on the grapevine he's a bit of a handful though?

Didn't he give the cardiff keeper a tap on the chin last year in an u21 game?

Risc said:
What's the story with this lad then? Knows where the net is that's for sure. Heard on the grapevine he's a bit of a handful though?

Sounds a perfect player to me :lol:

Risc said:

He gets a bit carried away, being a persistent, tireless nuisance is a core part of his game and hasn't quite figured out when to switch it off yet.The Cardiff red was after we scored and he went to get the ball. Typical pointless handbags and he raised an arm. Silliness more than anything.

But for the 18 months out after a car accident he would likely be further along, but came back last season like he'd hardly missed a kick. Keep outscoring our star signing through preseason and who knows.

jasper_T said:
He gets a bit carried away, being a persistent, tireless nuisance is a core part of his game and hasn't quite figured out when to switch it off yet.The Cardiff red was after we scored and he went to get the ball. Typical pointless handbags and he raised an arm. Silliness more than anything.

But for the 18 months out after a car accident he would likely be further along, but came back last season like he'd hardly missed a kick. Keep outscoring our star signing through preseason and who knows.

The first sentence seems to be the exact player Duff wants. High press, in your face type stuff.

Good luck to him, would be awesome to see a homegrown academy product banging them in for us, despite what people think about Cullen, he gets his fair share too.

Piroe on the scoresheet again (albeit from the spot), a couple of assists for Ben Lloyd, two more goals for Josh Thomas (thats what? 5 in 4 now?), a first goal for Key and another clean sheet.

No new injury worries, sounds like a great day at the office to me.

Watched the highlights, Josh's first goal was a brilliant turn and finish.
Grimes had encroached so far into the box for the penalty I thought he was going to take it instead :lol:

bakajack said:
Watched the highlights, Josh's first goal was a brilliant turn and finish.
Grimes had encroached so far into the box for the penalty I thought he was going to take it instead :lol:

Took his second well too.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back