• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Next three games

Minimum points in the next three games

• 9 - must win all three.

Votes: 3 14.3%

Votes: 1 4.8%

Votes: 4 19.0%

Votes: 2 9.5%

Votes: 4 19.0%

Votes: 2 9.5%

• 0 - he carries on regardless.

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
legoman said:
Cooperman said:
Yep, he may be ‘Manager’ by title but he demonstrates very little in the way of leadership qualities.

I'll bet you the players have just stopped listening to his nonsensical guff which would explain our lack of organisation on the pitch. He just talks drivel at the pressers and I'll bet it's little.different up at Fairwood.

Yep, I’m certain of it. He talks in consultant language.

Looking at Kyle's body language today, when he was stood in front of me, he looked so deflated and beaten, it was pitiful.

Saying that,
Martin starts wood, then brings Kyle on as a replacement, playing Kyle as an AM/ winger
Know you're screwed if you have to do that.

very unlucky not to beat millwall

Boro 1 point
Stoke 1 point
QPR 3 points

We really need to get on a run so hoping we can avoid losng one of the next three games.

As ten games approach the pressure will start to build if we are in the bottom three

An inexperienced manager in that predicament could be painful to watch

RM says a lot and tries to be honest. For his own sake I am hoping he can change the rhetoric soon. He did say Luton had some experience particularly up front. But we have Manning Naughton Grimes Fulton and flipping Joe to name a few, all with heaps of experience. Granted Pato is out.
We did have chances but so did Luton.
RM is right, we lost the game but could have won it.
We did not lose because the players are young or inexperienced.
It was a poor performance and Luton had a plan to win that worked for them.

I think maybe I worded the poll wrongly, what I mean was what would YOU give Martin as a minimum otherwise he gets the sack.

I find it hard to believe that 28% of people want to keep him on even if he gets zero points in the next three games?!

Londonlisa2001 said:
It doesn’t make any difference how many points we get.

I have rarely heard a manager in any walk of life deflect blame and take so little responsibility as Martin does. It’s appalling.

I made a comment to someone yesterday that he is Monk-esque on that front - cannot take any responsibility for when it goes wrong but wants all the glory when the plaudits are around

I know it personally as "doing a Rupert"

MrSwerve said:
I think maybe I worded the poll wrongly, what I mean was what would YOU give Martin as a minimum otherwise he gets the sack.

I find it hard to believe that 28% of people want to keep him on even if he gets zero points in the next three games?!

Don't think it's that people want him to stay, rather that they read it as the yeehaas keeping him no matter how few points he gets in the next 10 games, let alone 3.
I can't see him being sacked until Xmas time when we're well adrift.

Keep a lookout for wotever league 1or 2 side try for 70% possession, cos their manager be heading here by xmas.

Dewi1jack said:
MrSwerve said:

Don't think it's that people want him to stay, rather that they read it as the yeehaas keeping him no matter how few points he gets in the next 10 games, let alone 3.
I can't see him being sacked until Xmas time when we're well adrift.

I still think we’ll play well enough in enough games in this league to be around 15th or 16th, but that’s our level with him.

Realistically they are 3 winnable matches. Realistically the opening 5 were. If we squeeze 4 pts I'll be happy anything more I'll be amazed. ( Lets hope I am amazed.)

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back