• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Next three games

Minimum points in the next three games

• 9 - must win all three.

Votes: 3 14.3%

Votes: 1 4.8%

Votes: 4 19.0%

Votes: 2 9.5%

Votes: 4 19.0%

Votes: 2 9.5%

• 0 - he carries on regardless.

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

MrSwerve

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Assuming Russ is still in post, which most likely he will be…what is the acceptable minimum points he needs to keep his role going forward?

Boro (A)
Stoke (A)
QPR (H)

MrSwerve said:
Assuming Russ is still in post, which most likely he will be…what is the acceptable minimum points he needs to keep his role going forward?

Boro (A)
Stoke (H)
QPR (H)

We're actually away to Stoke so its 2 away games in a row.

Anything below 4 points and it may be too much, we need at least 1 win in there.

JustJack said:
MrSwerve said:

Boro (A)
Stoke (H)
QPR (H)

We're actually away to Stoke so its 2 away games in a row.

Anything below 4 points and it may be too much, we need at least 1 win in there.

Sorry, corrected. :cool:

I asked the question on here post Blackburn if anyone regretted getting a season ticket. Many said no,of course you wouldn't....secretly those of us unfortunate to be in possession of one will quietly be thinking otherwise now.
That was yet another shit show, how much of this nonsense do we have to tolerate? The guy literally has no wriggle room surely. No cohesion, no plan
B let alone an A. Usual spout of bolloxs post match. Just what is the plan going forward from here.
Piroe looks and playing like he doesn't give 2 fcks...either that or we just can't get him involved in a game.
Patience this end is very thin.

sainthelens said:
I asked the question on here post Blackburn if anyone regretted getting a season ticket. Many said no,of course you wouldn't....secretly those of us unfortunate to be in possession of one will quietly be thinking otherwise now.
That was yet another s**t show, how much of this nonsense do we have to tolerate? The guy literally has no wriggle room surely. No cohesion, no plan
B let alone an A. Usual spout of bolloxs post match. Just what is the plan going forward from here.
Piroe looks and playing like he doesn't give 2 fcks...either that or we just can't get him involved in a game.
Patience this end is very thin.

We've practically gone half a season at home without a win and have won nine in twenty seven at home since the start of last season.

He hasn't got any slack left

If it's the same I won't be renewing. Dire.

£332 saved.

Gang of us with IPTV, getting drinks & food, watching games in houses. It's all about being with friends and enjoying. If there's no enjoyment in the stadium, why go there? We can meet with friends where the footy will be a side issues.

So despondent now, and have not felt like that even in League 2 or League 1 days. At least then there was a glimmer of hope.

Just read his pm comments. The cheeky cvnt has had a sly pop at fans giving the youngsters stick. Listen now Russ, its people like us that have forked out hundreds whilst in a recession, and we put up with the crap YOU are producing. And for the record I thought the crowd were really fair to them considering. Look at yourself pal.

sainthelens said:
Just read his pm comments. The cheeky cvnt has had a sly pop at fans giving the youngsters stick. Listen now Russ, its people like us that have forked out hundreds whilst in a recession, and we put up with the crap YOU are producing. And for the record I thought the crowd were really fair to them considering. Look at yourself pal.

Well said SH. Martin just doesn't seem to have a clue what he's doing. Watch again the shots of him pitch side especially at 2-0 down. Grinning and looking totally uninterested. There's no passion from this fraud and that has been translated to the players. Did you see that even at 2-0 down we were still passing it round in our own half without a care in the world.

I honestly think Martin has lost the dressing room, if he ever had it that is. The Brentesque crap he spouted in that training video the other week is evidence enough that he's got no understanding of what the players need in terms of coaching. Listen to the cobblers he talks and remember that, bless them, the British players probably don't have a GCSE between them, and the overseas players can't understand his English. The guy is completely inept and that must now be obvious to all. I am ashamed that it's come to booing at the stadium now, but Martin needs to know how badly he is performing. The owners have no clue, they are guided by bean counters. Its down to the paying crowd to get in his earhole now.

Nearly the end of my rant, but I'll finish by pointing out that in the course of 3 weeks under Martin's leadership, Piroe's value has probably plummeted to about £4.50.

stevethejack said:
If it's the same I won't be renewing. Dire.

£332 saved.

Gang of us with IPTV, getting drinks & food, watching games in houses. It's all about being with friends and enjoying. If there's no enjoyment in the stadium, why go there? We can meet with friends where the footy will be a side issues.

So despondent now, and have not felt like that even in League 2 or League 1 days. At least then there was a glimmer of hope.

I feel for you man

It doesn’t make any difference how many points we get.

I have rarely heard a manager in any walk of life deflect blame and take so little responsibility as Martin does. It’s appalling.

Londonlisa2001 said:

I have rarely heard a manager in any walk of life deflect blame and take so little responsibility as Martin does. It’s appalling.

Yep, he may be ‘Manager’ by title but he demonstrates very little in the way of leadership qualities.

Cooperman said:
Londonlisa2001 said:

Yep, he may be ‘Manager’ by title but he demonstrates very little in the way of leadership qualities.

I'll bet you the players have just stopped listening to his nonsensical guff which would explain our lack of organisation on the pitch. He just talks drivel at the pressers and I'll bet it's little.different up at Fairwood.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back