• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

NO GOALS AGAIN

Fireboy said:
EagleEye said:
If Millwall had stuck one of their chances away you may thinking very differently as they missed the best chance of the match

And if my auntie had balls she would be my uncle.

We created far more chances that millwall and hull, as the point states if one had gone in on weds and last sat we would be well up the league and possibly won by more as both sides would have had to come out to get a goal.

Once we start scoring it will all come good and I think it will happen sat as luton won't sit back.

This.
As the 2nd half v Millwall opened up we did look just bit more threatening. As said, Luton will go for it, and as long as we defend as last couple of games then fair chance of getting a result.

Fireboy said:
EagleEye said:
If Millwall had stuck one of their chances away you may thinking very differently as they missed the best chance of the match

And if my auntie had balls she would be my uncle.

We created far more chances that millwall and hull, as the point states if one had gone in on weds and last sat we would be well up the league and possibly won by more as both sides would have had to come out to get a goal.

Once we start scoring it will all come good and I think it will happen sat as luton won't sit back.

In fairness that post was responding to someone who said Millwall had zero chances.

I'm loving how quickly Martin has implemented his type of play with us, but as I said on an earlier thread, I would still like him to make a few changes which I think could give us a bit of bite in final third.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back