• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Normal Threads 😄

There’s at least three stickies too many cluttering up the place. Only stickie should be the relevant match day thread for that week in my ever so humble and meaningless opinion.

There’s no stickies on my display, or am I missing something 🤣

There’s at least three stickies too many cluttering up the place. Only stickie should be the relevant match day thread for that week in my ever so humble and meaningless opinion.

To suggest the demotion of the 'Games on TV' thread is madness. Underrated gem of the forum.

The "guess the one liner thread" should be a stickie.
Just saying like 👍

To suggest the demotion of the 'Games on TV' thread is madness. Underrated gem of the forum.
It’ll still be there and Steve updates it regularly so it’ll keep bumping. Doesn’t need to be a stickie in my view but I’m not saying it’s not very useful because it is.

It’ll still be there and Steve updates it regularly so it’ll keep bumping. Doesn’t need to be a stickie in my view but I’m not saying it’s not very useful because it is.edit
It'll only bump if a reply is added, simply editing it will not.

I’m not unstickying anything by the way, it’s Phil’s site. I’ll just get back in my box. :ROFLMAO:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back