• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Norwich v Leeds

There's a lad playing for St Mirren who used to be on our books as a youngster, Alex Gogic, a current Cypriot international, he's been outstanding all season and had a superb game against Celtic recently, could do more than a decent job for us in the Championship, unfortunately he's just signed a fresh 3 year contract with The Buddies...
He could claim diminished responsibility for signing the contract though, its worth a shout at least 🤔 :ROFLMAO:

Watching those 2 games made me glad I didn’t fork out £30 to watch either of them. The impression I got was that the management couldn’t care two hoots about game 1 and focussing on game 2 as the important one, presumably avoiding their key players getting injured beforehand. There will of course be a perceived advantage for the home side.

If that is true then it might be better just to play one leg at a neutral venue?

Watching those 2 games made me glad I didn’t fork out £30 to watch either of them. The impression I got was that the management couldn’t care two hoots about game 1 and focussing on game 2 as the important one, presumably avoiding their key players getting injured beforehand. There will of course be a perceived advantage for the home side.

If that is true then it might be better just to play one leg at a neutral venue?
Four of the most boring managers in the league play off against each other, not sure what I was expecting. I normally enjoy this time of year and the play offs.

The Championship final is going to be awful, two teams scared to lose, playing with the handbrake on.

The whole play-off thing is a nonsense. It's all about money obviously ... a chance to have a few more games after the regular season. It's quite obvious who is the third best team in the league after 46 games - it's the team that finished third. And why is there no play-off for relegation? Here's an idea if you need to have a play-off - the third best team in the Championship plays the third worst team in the PL. Or something. Not a fan, me.

Four of the most boring managers in the league play off against each other, not sure what I was expecting. I normally enjoy this time of year and the play offs.

The Championship final is going to be awful, two teams scared to lose, playing with the handbrake on.
I'm inclined to agree with you. One small reason for hope, the last time both Championship playoff semi-finals were 0-0 in the first leg was 2011. I think we can all agree the second legs and the final were a big improvement entertainment-wise...

I'm inclined to agree with you. One small reason for hope, the last time both Championship playoff semi-finals were 0-0 in the first leg was 2011. I think we can all agree the second legs and the final were a big improvement entertainment-wise...
The first leg at Forest was a tight affair, after the sending off. The lads defended for their lives that night.

I see a Leeds fan got slashed across the neck after the game. It’s grim out there aye.

The first leg at Forest was a tight affair, after the sending off. The lads defended for their lives that night.
The first half of that first leg you wouldn't even know we had 10 men we were the side with all the possession and creating chances.

The first half of that first leg you wouldn't even know we had 10 men we were the side with all the possession and creating chances.
They did have a goal disallowed if my memory serves me right.

I see a Leeds fan got slashed across the neck after the game. It’s grim out there aye.
Not sure that is 100% correct, was injured but apparently not a knife wound, not sure at all but it's difficult to establish the facts these days..

The whole play-off thing is a nonsense. It's all about money obviously ... a chance to have a few more games after the regular season. It's quite obvious who is the third best team in the league after 46 games - it's the team that finished third. And why is there no play-off for relegation? Here's an idea if you need to have a play-off - the third best team in the Championship plays the third worst team in the PL. Or something. Not a fan, me.
Part of the reason for playoffs is to ensure as many teams as possible still have something to play for right up to the last day and it definitely achieves that.

OK, imo this is exciting cup sorta football and a good watch. But, why did nothing interesting happen in leg 1 from both sides?

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back