• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Norwich v Leeds

And we kept Martin for two seasons, after going on a run of something like 4 wins in 24 matches last season. Unbelievable.
And that is one reason why I'd love to see him fall on his arse tonight.

All Southampton so far.
In either case no matter which side goes through to the final tonight I can see one of these managers losing their job by tomorrow morning - both will have expected / demanded promotion this season.

This commentator doesn't half chat some shyte. Always making stuff up about players, managers.

Martins favoured formation 433

Martin had 3 job offers in the summer.... I'd love to know who the two other idiots were.

All Southampton so far.
In either case no matter which side goes through to the final tonight I can see one of these managers losing their job by tomorrow morning - both will have expected / demanded promotion this season.
We all know how it goes.

68% possession and they'll lose to an 89th minute West Brom winner from a corner.

Pretty tedious stuff so far....:sleep:
Sky twats are soiling themselves over the Russbot. “For all the good football”. There hasn’t been any. WBA are dreadful and ‘best football in the championship’ Soton haven’t had a shot. Oh, and apparently Legohead had 3 job offers in the summer and ‘chose’ Soton. They suck up any old shit and myths he spouts. Leeds were 10 times better than either of these last night.

If he can’t beat this WBA team with the players he has, he’s even worse than I think he is. They surely must win this, Albion are playing for penalties from the start. Corboran is another terrible manager.

Last edited:
Sky twats are soiling themselves over the Russbot. “For all the good football”. There hasn’t been any. WBA are dreadful and ‘best football in the championship’ Soton haven’t had a shot. Oh, and apparently Legohead had 3 job offers in the summer and ‘chose’ Soton. They suck up any old shit and myths he spouts. Leeds were 10 times better than either of these last night.

If he can’t beat this WBA team with the players he has, he’s eveb]n worse than I think he is. They surely must win this, Albion are playing for penalties from the start. Corboran is another terrible manager.
Legohead gets me everytime :ROFLMAO:

If he can’t beat this WBA team with the players he has, he’s eveb]n worse than I think he is. They surely must win this, Albion are playing for penalties from the start. Corboran is another terrible manager.
This commentator constantly chats shit.

Thats WuBbA’s strategy ferked then. Doubt they have anything to hit back with when the 10 man block fails.

Leeds Soton would be a tasty final.

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back