• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Norwich v Leeds

A headed Piroe goal, thats almost as much of a collectors item as a Leon Britton goal from outside the box was 13 years ago lol

I hear that Leeds fans are not keen on Piroe at all, can't speak for most other games but he has been superb so far. Collecting the ball, bringing others into play, got his goal and creating chances for others too

Nasty Leeds by far the better team tonight, Norwich didn't turn up, piroe had a good game, that bonus still on the cards

Nasty Leeds by far the better team tonight, Norwich didn't turn up, piroe had a good game, that bonus still on the cards
To be fair I don't think many teams would have been able to handle Leeds when they were in the mood they were tonight.

And I'm team Leeds all the way. I don't want to be facing them next season again, and if we can get them out of our fixture list and get 2 million quid in the bank along with that, then let's go

I've punted the Baggies to go up, but money for Piro will be handy....plus maybe Lids will have 1 or 2 players available if they do make it ?

Be interesting to see what happens if Southampton lose tonight

Madness. I hope they do a Birmingham next season
He's been on the edge most of the season, apparently the fans aren't that impressed by him.

It sounds like he's their Steve Cooper, if you get what I mean.

Hull sacking Rosenior was eyebrow raising as well.
As an outsider looking in, it seems crazy.

Read an article the other day which mentioned him and the owner falling out over team selection.

Makes you wonder that if these owners knew so much about football, why don't they manage the side rather than waste money paying someone else to do it.

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back