• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Oasis back together!

Only those who desperately need to tell everyone they don't care about something and crave the attention which is essentially what social media is.
Nah that’s not true, we’re all guilty of passing comment on something which doesn’t matter to us, whether it’s a joke comment, a wind up or whatever, we’ve all done it.

Don’t forget you are using social media posting on here.

But I haven't told the whole world have I? Just an innocent little comment on a football forum in response to an event that has sent the media onto apoplexy that's all. Never meant it to be a "look at me!" comment. Wish I hadn't bothered now.
Me too to be honest. If it helps your fragility, when I made my post you weren’t even in my head, I’d been scrolling twitter and seen hordes of “oasis are rubbish I’d rather do xxxx awful thing than go and see them” and then saw this thread on here. This was all within minutes of the announcement. I didn’t even know who’d started the thread, I rarely look at poster names. Sheesh. For someone who hasn’t taken it personally you ain’t half in a cob about it. I’m out of this part of the discussion now.

Nah that’s not true, we’re all guilty of passing comment on something which doesn’t matter to us, whether it’s a joke comment, a wind up or whatever, we’ve all done it.

Don’t forget you are using social media posting on here.
I'm not a huge fan of the Foo Fighters yet didn't feel the need to broadcast it to the masses when they played in Cardiff.

Not forgotten this is social media platform on which I very rarely get involved in conversations when people try to antagonise (not that you are).

Me too to be honest. If it helps your fragility, when I made my post you weren’t even in my head, I’d been scrolling twitter and seen hordes of “oasis are rubbish I’d rather do xxxx awful thing than go and see them” and then saw this thread on here. This was all within minutes of the announcement. I didn’t even know who’d started the thread, I rarely look at poster names. Sheesh. For someone who hasn’t taken it personally you ain’t half in a cob about it. I’m out of this part of the discussion now.
My fragility! 😂

It amazes me how certain posters always have to get the last word in at all costs...

Looks like it’s only Smurph and myself going.

Getting tickets should be a breeze.

So anyway, I’ll be trying for tickets because my two teenage boys are more fond of them than I am, and they won’t care that it’s not Oasis and that it’s Liam Gallagher’s Low Flying Birds. iIt’ll be a good old jig for whoever is lucky enough to go. I think you might get someone like Johnny Marr too which would make it amazing.

I think Oasis are shit and `I wouldn’t pay money to see them.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back