• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Oasis back together!

I think the better part of the discussion has been the outrage of people who are moaning that 15 year old kids may get a ticket and they miss out.
Here's my prediction - there will be plenty of tickets available because there will be at least 12 more dates added to those already released

They've already moved to a pre-sale ballot where you have to name their first drummer to be able to be eligible to enter a ballot for a pre-sale

Honestly, they think they are Taylor Swift this lot 😂

Part of the Rockfield royalty (or as Liam says, the f*****g Rock f*****g field f*****g royalty). I won't hear a word against them; single handedly put the Nags Head and the Robin hood into profit.

Maldron Hotels in Manchester have been cancelling reservations and reselling them for triple the price, they're all at it

Maldron Hotels in Manchester have been cancelling reservations and reselling them for triple the price, they're all at it
I have no real problem with hotels putting their prices up when there's an event on, that's a free market economy for you. But cancelling existing bookings, made before the event in question is announced, is a step too far for me. That shit should be outlawed.

I have no real problem with hotels putting their prices up when there's an event on, that's a free market economy for you. But cancelling existing bookings, made before the event in question is announced, is a step too far for me. That shit should be outlawed.
Profiteering its called isn't it?

Stayed at the Radisson in Cardiff two or maybe three times and its not a patch on the Radisson at Covent Garden, it is of course a lot cheaper :LOL:

I booked a room in Cardiff Premier Inn for 4th July. Checked again last night and price had gone up £40, checked again today and no rooms left. Will be interesting to see if they try and back out of the deal.

I like a lot of the Oasis tracks....they are OK...not the best ever, but not the worst...but the way that the brothers have acted, especially Liam, is just supreme megalomania, acting like badly behaved 'rock stars' for the media minutes....there is no way I will be forking out hundreds to see these clowns next year...

Three extra dates added. Manchester, Wembley and Edinburgh get an extra night.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back