• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Oasis back together!

I'll be making the effort for tickets and taking my kids who are in the twenties and would like to share the experience.
Same here. Just been told to make sure that I get three tickets (19 and 17 years old).

Same here. Just been told to make sure that I get three tickets (19 and 17 years old).
One of the most influential bands of the last 30 years getting back together on our doorstep, what's not to like.

Getting tickets can only be a good investment. Name yer price and get yer summer holiday paid for.

And anyone who doesn’t like them should Stfu, don’t go and see them and don’t think that they need to spend time telling everyone else how shit they think Oasis are and that they wouldn’t pay money to see them.
I like them, but have no desire to try and obtain tickets to go and see them, I'll wait for the YouTube Vids far cheaper and I'll be far more comfortable watching.
No Marching Powder will be necessary, perish the thought, a few light ales could well be consumed though :LOL:

One of the most influential bands of the last 30 years getting back together on our doorstep, what's not to like.
Going to try Cardiff and Heaton Park, a Manchester gig will be outstanding.

Going to try Cardiff and Heaton Park, a Manchester gig will be outstanding.
Cardiff should be amazing with it being their first gig. The Manchester ones will be like a home coming

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back