• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Oleksandr Usyk...

Swanjaxs

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Would end Tyson Fury's boxing dynasty inside 5 rounds if the Gypsy King decides to come out of "retirement"... 🇺🇦

skynews-usyk-jeddah_5870370.jpg

Too small and doesn't hit hard enough to stop Tyson.

He couldn't stop AJ over 24 rounds, so stopping Tyson inside 5 is a fair old reach.

Neath_Jack said:
Too small and doesn't hit hard enough to stop Tyson.

He couldn't stop AJ over 24 rounds, so stopping Tyson inside 5 is a fair old reach.

Tyson would come in at around 73 stone, he's lost his appetite, one last 50 million payday for him, he'll get banged out inside 5 👍

Very hard to gauge it , if usyk had fought wilder it would give you some idea but he hasn't

Fury has announced his retirement, and I certainly wasn't a fan or even convinced initially that he was a good fighter.

However, his performances since Klitschco have been of a quite incredibly high standard...the AJ fight everyone wanted did not happen because AJ is simply not up to beatingTyson, and Usyk would similarly be outclassed should Tyson train fully and be up for it...the guy simply does not give up.

Fury wins easily for me to big to strong and to clever a boxer, it won’t happen though, not enough money in it for Tyson.

Swanjaxs said:
Would end Tyson Fury's boxing dynasty inside 5 rounds if the Gypsy King decides to come out of "retirement"... 🇺🇦

skynews-usyk-jeddah_5870370.jpg

It's tyson fury for me .

Swansea City v Bristol City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back