• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Oli McBurnie

… and btw he’s a class player, but I didn’t sing his name. As it happens Brewster clapped the swans fans before he clapped the Sheff Utd fans when he was subbed.

Neath_Jack said:
JackBaston said:
I have compassion man, it was a beautiful gesture especially from a player whos not associated with us anymore
But he said himself 'We're not friends until after full time' and I agree

Aye and you wouldn’t have been saying that if you were part of that young lads family tonight. Football isn’t more important than things like that. It’s f**k all in the grand scheme of life and death.

Im not going to argue with you mate
My opinion: shouldnt chant any opposition players/managers, can show respect in loads of different ways and after the game can chant all you want
But during the game all my support is for our players and manager

JackBaston said:
Neath_Jack said:
Aye and you wouldn’t have been saying that if you were part of that young lads family tonight. Football isn’t more important than things like that. It’s f**k all in the grand scheme of life and death.

Im not going to argue with you mate
My opinion: shouldnt chant any opposition players/managers, can show respect in loads of different ways and after the game can chant all you want
But during the game all my support is for our players and manager

You’re right and as usual Neath_Jack is wrong.

Him coming over to Mitch's family and applauding Brewster when he went off were fine in my book. If he had come over to the East Stand after going over to the United fans at the end of the game, then by all means give him applause.
Not sure in the middle of the game is the appropriate time ?
What he did paying for the boy's funeral was top notch in fairness

No McBurnie in the Sheffield squad tonight and dropped by Scotland.

Swansea93 said:
No McBurnie in the Sheffield squad tonight and dropped by Scotland.

Shame for Oli this is, I reckon he's a brilliant player but doesn't seem to be working for him at Sheff Utd at the moment, can easily be distracted aswell unfortunately.

McBurnie's ability to get distracted is a big part of his problem. He's capable of skittling this division as he's shown in the past, but the hunger doesn't seem to be in him at Sheff Utd. Maybe he needs to be somewhere he feels like he's the main man, but that kind of headspace can be career killing for a footballer.

I've never rated McBurnie very highly, doesn't seem like a top level player to me.

Not top level, but a good championship striker. I'd worry about his influence in the dressing room. Don't want some drunk destabilizing the young players in the squad.

he was their main striker in a team that nearly qualified for europe, hes def low prem top championship quality minimum
think all the off the field stuff has maybe made him enjoy his football less

I love McBurnie he was great for us, but to be honest I wouldn’t want him back, I’d rather have Brewster in this system.

Swansea93 said:
I love McBurnie he was great for us, but to be honest I wouldn’t want him back, I’d rather have Brewster in this system.

Neither for me, they've had their days with us and we and they have moved on.

jacabertawe said:
Swansea93 said:

Neither for me, they've had their days with us and we and they have moved on.
Agree about McBurnie, but Brewster would be a brilliant loan signing for us.
He would fit right in to what RM is trying to achieve here.
Half a season is hardly "had his day" ?

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back