• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

On the eve.. how we feeling?

TerryPHELAN

First Team Player
Reaction score
Got to say, I’m feeling really confident for tomorrow, more so than any previous derbies of recent times. The squad has got good depth to it now, so can’t see anything other than a Swans win.

Looking forward to seeing Franco go up against Ramsey and Ronald turning Chambers inside out just like Montero did all those years ago.

Yeah think we have too much for them

If we come out of the blocks and score early it could be a bloodbath - their fans will turn on them and Bulut

Yeah think we have too much for them

If we come out of the blocks and score early it could be a bloodbath - their fans will turn on them and Bulut
First goal is hugely important. If the worst happens and they score first, it could be a tough one for us.

Eom is God.Make Eom #10 and he make it happen
Then brings more Eoms friends now and Januery and we get Premier League again like Ki has before

Nervous, apprehensive.

The circumstances are if anything too perfect. And I have a horrible feeling we're going to fvck it up.

Cautiously confident.
On paper I prefer our squad over Cardiff's every day of the week and twice on Sunday (no pun intended).
But derby games are as much a one off as anything else, form book and squad strength goes out the window.

Too much confidence around methinks. Better to be underdog

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back