• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Optimistic?

Celtic inquired, and were absolutely gobsmacked at the amount his agent was asking for in salary.
Make of this what you will...
We had no chance then, was reported he was on 25K a week at Forest, makes you think that we’re supposedly paying Pederson 21K.

I will go into this with optimism.
I think that Eom and Franco will be a hit.
Vigouroux if he plays more like the 1st half against Rio and less like the 2nd half will likewise be great
I haven't seen Zan on the pitch for us yet, but he has real pedigree.

Swansea Independent seems to think that we will announce Providence signing early next week which will also be another high quality signing based on his cameo against Rio Ave.

Steady on son, I’m in my 50’s. Followed the swans for years and like to be optimistic. Too much doom and gloom in this site. If we can’t have hope what have we got

Based on the first half, we're doomed. Based on the second half, we look pretty decent. Have, have, HAVE to sign a centre-half, and cannot start with Abdulai on the wing and Fulton in midfield again. It's like playing with 9 men. Still think we're a 9th-12th side this season

I think we may have a season of shipping goals. I'm not really confident of us being solid at the back.
A leaky defence that was fortunate to only concede a penalty yesterday with virtually no cover for any position and as yet an unproven attacking line up who didn't have a single effort on target doesn't bode well

Steady on son, I’m in my 50’s. Followed the swans for years and like to be optimistic. Too much doom and gloom in this site. If we can’t have hope what have we got
Not doom and gloom, most on here are just being realistic. If you can't get motivated for the 1st game of the season and at least have 1 shot on target ,then it doesn't bode well for the future. And if you still think that our best midfield is playing Fulton then by gosh you have problems.

Not doom and gloom, most on here are just being realistic. If you can't get motivated for the 1st game of the season and at least have 1 shot on target ,then it doesn't bode well for the future. And if you still think that our best midfield is playing Fulton then by gosh you have problems.
Tough away game on opening day of the season, not much in it apart from the penalty and huge improvement in performance since our last visit.

It is clear to see that the team which started the game yesterday is far from our strongest starting eleven.

A little perspective is needed, yesterday was the first league game of forty six.

Tough away game on opening day of the season, not much in it apart from the penalty and huge improvement in performance since our last visit.

It is clear to see that the team which started the game yesterday is far from our strongest starting eleven.

A little perspective is needed, yesterday was the first league game of forty six.
I know it may be recency bias and wanting to see things for the best but was it really a huge improvement in performance compared to last season up there?

Swansea xG: 0.47, down from 0.70 last season
Boro xG: 2.86, up from 1.17 last season
Swansea "big chances": 0, down from 1 last season
Boro "big chances": 5, up from 2 last season
Swansea total shots: 5, down from 7 last season
Boro total shots: 18, up from 12 last season
Swansea shots on target: 0, down from 1 last season
Boro shots on target: 2, same as last season

So we were worse than last season in every metric that counts (apart from only losing by 1 goal instead of 2) and Boro were better in all their metrics, apart from having the same number of shots on target

I know it may be recency bias and wanting to see things for the best but was it really a huge improvement in performance compared to last season up there?

Swansea xG: 0.47, down from 0.70 last season
Boro xG: 2.86, up from 1.17 last season
Swansea "big chances": 0, down from 1 last season
Boro "big chances": 5, up from 2 last season
Swansea total shots: 5, down from 7 last season
Boro total shots: 18, up from 12 last season
Swansea shots on target: 0, down from 1 last season
Boro shots on target: 2, same as last season

So we were worse than last season in every metric that counts (apart from only losing by 1 goal instead of 2) and Boro were better in all their metrics, apart from having the same number of shots on target
Wasting your time with all these "stats" on me.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back