• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Our friends at Legoland

DaiJack

Youth Team Apprentice
Reaction score
I see our friends down at Legoland are revelling on their messageboards (muppets). We will have to go some to finish above them next season and I just can't see it happening.

Yeah how will we manage finishing above Will vaulks and that Luton lump. Fuck me eyes. I think you’ll struggle more than you think - no money either and no superstar wilson

DaiJack said:
I see our friends down at Legoland are revelling on their messageboards (muppets). We will have to go some to finish above them next season and I just can't see it happening.

Welcome to the forum.

:twisted:
eteb said:
Yeah how will we manage finishing above Will vaulks and that Luton lump. f**k me eyes. I think you’ll struggle more than you think - no money either and no superstar wilson

I am picking up a slight frustration in your post. Perhaps you should chill out and make a BEE line for the beach😁😂

DaiJack said:
eteb said:
Yeah how will we manage finishing above Will vaulks and that Luton lump. f**k me eyes. I think you’ll struggle more than you think - no money either and no superstar wilson

I am picking up a slight frustration in your post. Perhaps you should chill out and make a BEE line for the beach😁😂

you finished mid table you fucking weapon :')

DaiJack said:

No we haven’t, you barely got a mention on ccmb apart from playoff final thread. I don’t really think people care that much, petty rivalry aside we now all know how shit it feels to lose in that final. At least 40,000 of you didn’t have to travel back from that shithole in north London, possibly the worst journey I’ve ever had to make as it took 6 f in hours also :evil:

Fireboy said:
Nice try ballbag

Ballbag? :lol: :lol: Not heard anyone called that in years.

Have a thumbs up as a show of my appreciation.

eteb said:
DaiJack said:

you finished mid table you f*****g weapon :')

Whereas you finished 4th (that will all be forgotten about pretty quickly). What everyone will remember though is the fact you got totally outclassed and failed to have a single shot on target in a final. The fact that you even thought you get back to the PL was what made it all the funnier.

League One is calling.........

benny said:
DaiJack said:

No we haven’t, you barely got a mention on ccmb apart from playoff final thread. I don’t really think people care that much, petty rivalry aside we now all know how s**t it feels to lose in that final. At least 40,000 of you didn’t have to travel back from that shithole in north London, possibly the worst journey I’ve ever had to make as it took 6 f in hours also :evil:

You are wrong Benny there are loads of posts on both of our messageboards and Sludge even nicked my Premature Jack Elation title for his own😀

Cooperman said:
Fireboy said:
Nice try ballbag

Thanks coops, you have a thumbs up for showing appreciation.

Fireboy said:
Cooperman said:

Thanks coops, you have a thumbs up for showing appreciation.

'Fireboy' jesus wept, classy user name. Are from from Mayhill by any chancen reckon you must be with that user name?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back