• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Our supportā€¦

It's like the staff are surprised about where all these people have suddenly appeared from at halftime.

I ordered a Bovril at half time on Saturday and was given a hot chocolate.

It's like the staff are surprised about where all these people have suddenly appeared from at halftime.

I ordered a Bovril at half time on Saturday and was given a hot chocolate.
Three of us went up to the counter Saturday and ordered one Pepsi, one coffee and one tea.
Coffee and Pepsi came back and the tea, well a second coffee, which was given back. Then another tea , well no, another coffee. Given back. Then another tea, getting silly now it was another coffee. Eventually they got it right but didnā€™t have any milkā€¦ try by the stairs they said, none there.
If it wasnā€™t annoying it would be a joke.

Three of us went up to the counter Saturday and ordered one Pepsi, one coffee and one tea.
Coffee and Pepsi came back and the tea, well a second coffee, which was given back. Then another tea , well no, another coffee. Given back. Then another tea, getting silly now it was another coffee. Eventually they got it right but didnā€™t have any milkā€¦ try by the stairs they said, none there.
If it wasnā€™t annoying it would be a joke.
At least you didn't buy a hot dog. The poor bastard in front of me bought one and the underneath was cremated.

I raised this with the trust last season and they wanted me to provide evidence.

I go every week as a season ticket holder, I'm now almost 75 years. The lack of decent catering boils my piss. Has anyone else noticed that on the concourse of the East Stand, the food hot cabinets have literally nothing in them. Seems that to save waste and money most of the hot food is cooked on request. This has a knock on effect where I was in a queue Saturday to get a hot drink, but had to give up after 10 minutes because the queue didn't move, as someone awaited their order being cooked. It's just so amateurish.
On the subject of food at stadiums; Went to Brentford last night to watch them play Leyton Orient. The Steak & Ale pie there was top notch. šŸ„§
Brandon Cooper Started for Orient and Pratley came on for Brentford. Neither stood out tbh.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back