• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Owners Speak

Jinxy said:
Chief said:
https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2021/02/05/swans-trust-statement/

Trust response.
Actions speak louder than words. The question about the legal action was avoided like the plague.

As has been said, Birch deserves credit for inheriting a financial mess and turning it around, Winter for backing Cooper, and Leon and Curt for seeing the qualities in Cooper that many of us doubted.

For me, a leopard doesn't change it's spots, and so I for one will always treat anything they say or do with great caution.

I tend to agree. I hope though that they've learned from the Bob Bradly fiasco and leave scouting decisions to footballing people on this side of the pond.

[media][/media]
Darran said:
There are a lot of worlds there to say not much.

Thank you for the synopsis. I haven’t got time to read and digest all that so you’ve save me the task.

"I think we want to talk about every issue, the kind of relationship you have with a partner or family member is one where you want to talk about what’s on your mind and how do we come to a place where we can all be a positive influence on the club’s growth and trajectory," said Levien on talks with the Trust.

"That includes what’s happened in the past and includes what we want to do in the future how do we work best together."

How about offering to the Trust the extra voting rights that you got from the sellers. I'm sure a nominal amount could save going through with legal action. The Trust would then own 21% shares but have over 25% voting rights.

3swan said:
"I think we want to talk about every issue, the kind of relationship you have with a partner or family member is one where you want to talk about what’s on your mind and how do we come to a place where we can all be a positive influence on the club’s growth and trajectory," said Levien on talks with the Trust.

"That includes what’s happened in the past and includes what we want to do in the future how do we work best together."

How about offering to the Trust the extra voting rights that you got from the sellers. I'm sure a nominal amount could save going through with legal action. The Trust would then own 21% shares but have over 25% voting rights.

Brilliant.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back