• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Pablo Hernandez

MrSwerve

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
As much as I was pîssed off at the goal, well done for celebrating the goal properly and not putting your hands up to apologise for scoring against a former club like a fanny.

MrSwerve said:
As much as I was pîssed off at the goal, well done for celebrating the goal properly and not putting your hands up to apologise for scoring against a former club like a fanny.

Suppose it was fate and to be expected as soon as he came on the field of play.

I didnt see the celebration as I went out of the room-quickly.

After just 2 years with us & 4 with Leeds I'd of expected nothing less anyway.

Also was a huge goal for them.

I didn't see the celebration either, my eyes were full of tears.

I was sat watching it with a friend (who is a Leeds fan from Leeds), I said at half time watch him come on and score in the 87th minute. I take full responsibility.

Swan85 said:
I was sat watching it with a friend (who is a Leeds fan from Leeds), I said at half time watch him come on and score in the 87th minute. I take full responsibility.
In fairness, Cooper just sat on his arse watching the game too.
Your both to blame.

After watching the goal for about the 30th time, I'm calling out Woodman for not getting a hand to the shot.
Hernandez didn't strike the shot particularly well, and Woodman seemed to go down in installments.
He went off injured just after so perhaps that had something to do with it.

I'm almost over it now so won't be watching that feckin goal again 😀

Let's face it though the guy is class.

He deserves to be in the Premier League.

Was a very good player for us.

Always seemed to take two or three games to get up to top speed but was fabulous for a game or two then took a knock and the cycle started again.

Class player though.

He’s a good player but he wasn’t class for us because he gave the ball away far too much trying to play outrageous passes at a level where you can’t afford to give it away like you can in the Championship.
It’ll be interesting to see how he goes next season if he and Leeds United are in the top flight.

Why didn't any of us have the traditional "Pablo to score first" bet? - absolutely nailed on. The football gods were just delaying things until it was time for him to be brought on.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back