• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Paul McCartney 80 Today

And everyday I thank my mum for being a McCartney fan. Being called Ringo would have been an issue

Darran said:
dickythorpe said:
He won't play Back in the USSR anymore.

I still can’t work out how he manages to play the guitar left handed. It’s very rare (even for left handed people).

I was surprised this week to realise how young Linda was when she died. And also thought that Stella seems to have had work done on those Audi ads she’s doing!

Incredible talent to say the least.
How on earth did he and John Lennon write so much ?
Forget the Beatles for a moment and all their songs, they both wrote loads for other acts

Didn't they write stuff for Man or was it Bad finger?

My sister is a McCartney nut

Londonlisa2001 said:

I still can’t work out how he manages to play the guitar left handed. It’s very rare (even for left handed people).

I was surprised this week to realise how young Linda was when she died. And also thought that Stella seems to have had work done on those Audi ads she’s doing!

I saw him with Linda once and it was utter class.

https://youtu.be/5LM3tgNH3Kk

Watching the BBC2 programme now and finding it quite emotional.
The bloke looks his age and his voice is quavery. And it doesn't matter a jot. He's a musical genius, a living icon, a national treasure, and part of all our lives growing up. Absolutely fantastic.

Pegojack said:
Watching the BBC2 programme now and finding it quite emotional.
The bloke looks his age and his voice is quavery. And it doesn't matter a jot. He's a musical genius, a living icon, a national treasure, and part of all our lives growing up. Absolutely fantastic.

The man is a musical genius, totally agree.

dickythorpe said:
Incredible talent to say the least.
How on earth did he and John Lennon write so much ?
Forget the Beatles for a moment and all their songs, they both wrote loads for other acts

Didn't they write stuff for Man or was it Bad finger?

My sister is a McCartney nut

Cian Ciaran from Super Furry Animals bravely asked him if he could hear, maybe re-master or sample any Beatles stuff that was never used. Paul sent him a few things and he got to work, I think only one track saw the light of day which Paul later messed about too much with which Cian was a bit pissed off about.

Londonlisa2001 said:

I have a left handed mate who plays bass right handed and a right handed mate who plays guitar left handed, work that one out!

I met him about 20 years ago when he awarded my daughter her degree from the Liverpool Institute of Performing Arts.

Came over very well considering he was on his feet for hours handing out countless degree certificates.

J_B said:
I met him about 20 years ago when he awarded my daughter her degree from the Liverpool Institute of Performing Arts.

Came over very well considering he was on his feet for hours handing out countless degree certificates.

He hasn’t had a photo with me yet.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back