• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Paul McCartney at the Cavern club

Being serious mind I saw Cheap Trick there in 2018 and it was a complete sell out.
It’s frightening having that many people in there.

Darran said:
Being serious mind I saw Cheap Trick there in 2018 and it was a complete sell out.
Really? Excellent. McCartney's voice is excellent isn't it, given his age. First band I got into, the Beatles, had a record player and the red 62-66 (a bit naff), and the far better blue 67-70 double albums for Crimbo. Progressed to wings et al at 11 years of age. Music forges us eh Darran.

Jinxy said:
Darran said:
Really? Excellent. McCartney's voice is excellent isn't it, given his age. First band I got into, the Beatles, had a record player and the red 62-66 (a bit naff), and the far better blue 67-70 double albums for Crimbo. Progressed to wings et al at 11 years of age. Music forges us eh Darran.

Absolutely my friend. I had both those albums on red and blue vinyl,God knows where they are now.

Darran said:
Jinxy said:

Absolutely my friend. I had both those albums on red and blue vinyl,God knows where they are now.
Ooo still have mine, along with loads of others, including a warped (but beautiful) Tubular Bells album I bought in Soho in 1974 when I was 11 lol! We went on a school trip to watch Jesus Christ Superstar - me and my mate headed for Soho - my god the things we saw at 11. Our Price records it was, bought a lovely Donovan album too. Got them all still. Happy memories Dar.

Jinxy said:
Darran said:
Ooo still have mine, along with loads of others, including a warped (but beautiful) Tubular Bells album I bought in Soho in 1974 when I was 11 lol! We went on a school trip to watch Jesus Christ Superstar - me and my mate headed for Soho - my god the things we saw at 11. Our Price records it was, bought a lovely Donovan album too. Got them all still. Happy memories Dar.

Fantastic times.

Tell you another thing too if you ever go up to Liverpool go in the Hard Days Night Hotel and have a look at the artwork all painted by Shannon MacDonald the worlds greatest Beatles artist.
Here she is with my wife in front of one of her paintings she was at two Cheap Trick gigs with us.

Attachments

• D268E0A9-3B4D-459D-A87D-8D408CD3167E.jpeg
    117.9 KB · Views: 577
Darran said:
Jinxy said:

Fantastic times.

Tell you another thing too if you ever go up to Liverpool go in the Hard Days Night Hotel and have a look at the artwork all painted by Shannon MacDonald the worlds greatest Beatles artist.
Here she is with my wife in front of one of her paintings she was at two Cheap Trick gigs with us.
Will do. Lovely pic and pretty wife!

Darran said:
Jinxy said:

Fantastic times.

You look good with your hair dyed blonde.

exiledclaseboy said:
Darran said:
Fantastic times.

Can't be me as I don't have any ECB lol!

exiledclaseboy said:
Darran said:
Fantastic times.

Prick.

Jinxy said:
Darran said:
Fantastic times.

The restaurant is called Blake’s after Sir Peter Blake and has a photo of everyone on the Sgt Pepper album cover.
Sir Peter is my bestie. :lol:

Attachments

• 82AF3EC7-A8A1-4104-BA64-7EC6ECBC9644.jpeg
    74.9 KB · Views: 538
Darran said:
Jinxy said:

The restaurant is called Blake’s after Sir Peter Blake and has a photo of everyone on the Sgt Pepper album cover.
Sir Peter is my bestie. :lol:
Are you wearing that wig for a bet Darran?!

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back