• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Paul Watson

Luton named a replacement for him last week, I’m sure it was someone from Forest Green.

It's being rumoured that he's coming because his forte of unearthing cheap lower league gems wouldn't be suited to the prem so he's still going to jump ship to us for a new challenge.

I'd have thought going to the prem and applying his skill set there would be a far more exciting challenge but there.

Hopefully it's to our advantage however.

The only reason that anyone doesn’t take the PL dollar is that they are not offered it. He’s being discarded by Luton. If he had significant value to them now they would just buy him back. He obviously doesn’t. Let’s hope, as you say, it’s for the ‘right’ reasons…more responsibility, different skills required etc.

monmouth said:
The only reason that anyone doesn’t take the PL dollar is that they are not offered it. He’s being discarded by Luton. If he had significant value to them now they would just buy him back. He obviously doesn’t. Let’s hope, as you say, it’s for the ‘right’ reasons…more responsibility, different skills required etc.

To be honest though replacing him with someone from Forest Green who’ve just been relegated to League 2 suggests that Watson told Luton he wanted out and not the other way around.

Swansea93 said:
To be honest though replacing him with someone from Forest Green who’ve just been relegated to League 2 suggests that Watson told Luton he wanted out and not the other way around.

I hope for sound reasons. People don’t usually turn down a potential big payday. Sounds like his position was thought unimportant there, so maybe there was no bumper bonus on offer and our job is more attractive. Hope so.

Swansea City v Bristol City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back