• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Perch on fansnetwork

Darran

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
How do other people speak to him when they know the things he’s said in the past?
Things like sticking up for child molestors.

The biggest question of all is why does Keith Haynes want that sort of scum on there?

He asks the question what is right wing? Well I’ll tell you something ask him for a link to his twitter and if anyone can honestly say he’s not a right wing Tory piece of scum I’ll never post on the internet.

And before anyone says I’m obsessed it was Keith Haynes that said he didn’t want any forum wars but it’s dig after dig over there from the pedo supporter.
He’s having a dig at epaul today and I assume he means me as the third party but he’s very wrong I never ever interfered in their relationship as far as I’m aware Paul eventuality realised what the bloke is and that’s pure evil.
I try not to get too personal on the internet but his wife spoke to me once when he’d gone to the toilet and said about “that bloody Internet forum” her words and if she (or his kids) had any inkling into it she’d go mental.

The bloke is pure scum and I cringe at people like Catullus exchanging pleasantries with him after he’s stuck up for many of life’s most heinous crimes as it he’s St Dick.
It’s sickening,truly sickening. 🤮

Just looking through some of the posts over there is fascinating.
I see Risca having a nice chat with him,that’s the same poor Risca that hasn’t posted on here since Monty bullied him off here over a police officer getting shot but there he is having a cosy chat with a bloke that’s stuck up for vile sex crimes.
Someone is going to have to explain that one to me because my head just can’t comprehend it.

You are always talking about Perch, I can tell that he hurt you, you give little bits of the story, what was the full story, I will ask you a few questions about your night/day together so perhaps posters will have a better understanding of what went on.

How did you come to go out with Perch ?

Had you been in Perch's company before going out on your date ?

How much money are we talking about that you spent on Perch ?

Did Perch phone you the next day ?

Darran said:
Dr. Winston said:
The important thing is not to let it bother you.

I’m not bothered about anything other than people knowing he’s utter evil scum.
A bad bad person. Rotten to the core.

Life’s to short man, let it go. It’s eating you up. If he is a cnut then just be glad you don’t have f all to do with him.

benny said:
Darran said:
I’m not bothered about anything other than people knowing he’s utter evil scum.
A bad bad person. Rotten to the core.

Life’s to short man, let it go. It’s eating you up. If he is a cnut then just be glad you don’t have f all to do with him.

Its not,believe me it’s not.

He said the other day that he wasn’t going to engage with me for obvious reasons. I have no idea what he meant, I’ve never had a cross word with him, unless he means it’s because I post on here. There’s a few like that there, there’s one that pops up whenever I post to disagree with anything I say, and then calls me a contrarian🤣. She even brings up posts I made ages ago, she’s that obsessed.

Itchysphincter said:
He said the other day that he wasn’t going to engage with me for obvious reasons. I have no idea what he meant, I’ve never had a cross word with him, unless he means it’s because I post on here. There’s a few like that there, there’s one that pops up whenever I post to disagree with anything I say, and then calls me a contrarian🤣. She even brings up posts I made ages ago, she’s that obsessed.

He needs help.

Darran said:
AceJack said:
Whose a nonce apologist now?

What?

Is Perch an actual nonce apologist or is this just something you’re saying? How could any forum mod allow him to post nonce apologism?

AceJack said:
Darran said:

Is Perch an actual nonce apologist or is this just something you’re saying? How could any forum mod allow him to post nonce apologism?

Oh I see. Well he’s posted nonce apologism on more than one occasion and rebuked historical sex abuse on several occasions so I’ll leave others to make up their minds.

Darran said:
AceJack said:

Oh I see. Well he’s posted nonce apologism on more than one occasion and rebuked historical sex abuse on several occasions so I’ll leave others to make up their minds.

Yeah that doesn’t sound great.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back