• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Pop up ads

TenbySwan

Reserve Team Player
Reaction score
Do we really have to have pop up ads on the site every time you open a page or go back to the forum index?

Really is a pain in the @rse.

TenbySwan said:
Do we really have to have pop up ads on the site every time you open a page or go back to the forum index?

Really is a pain in the @rse.

Should be no pop up ads on the site at all they were all disabled for anybody logged into the site? Are you logged in / logged out when you are getting them?

Is this also a pop up ad or one that sticks to the bottom of the screen? - Reason I ask this is because it is easier to trace erronous ones when I know what the agency is looking for.

Everyone blaming Phil for pop ups when it's clearly not the site :lol:

1. Check your devices for malware, they're probably riddled and that is causing the pop ups.

2. Install a fucking adblocker (said for about the tenth time)

I visit this site every day and have done for longer than I care to remember.

I primarily use a PC, but occasionally use my android phone.

I have just 5 seconds ago loaded up the site on my android (that has malware bytes installed on it) and there is one barely noticeable ad at the very bottom of the page.

Conclusion: if your being deluged with ads your devices are fucked.

When I actually log in on my phone there are 2 ads that appear at the very bottom of the site and two at the top, none of them intrude on the actual forum

I either use an iPad or an iPhone using Safari and the biggest problem I have is an ad that is at the top of the page whenever I move around. It loads slower than the site and jumps twice before the page settles, causing problems of me touching things 😳 by accident.

Hi Phil,
Just tried logging in - no pop ups
Not logged in - pop ups!

As some say along the bottom of the page. Different one every time. Just had Britbox and Coral's..

Guess I'll have to make sure I log in.😊

Muteswan said:
I either use an iPad or an iPhone using Safari and the biggest problem I have is an ad that is at the top of the page whenever I move around. It loads slower than the site and jumps twice before the page settles, causing problems of me touching things 😳 by accident.

Get AdBlock or similar

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back