• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Popular foods that you don't like

Salmon, trout, mackerel and any other oily fish. Plaice.

Cockles,Laverbread,water melons (wtf),white sliced bread ,crisps,salted peanuts,burgers,hot dogs,offal,cherries,pork mince,lamb chops,flavoured yoghurt and finally brawn -the most disgusting shyte ever made

I was brought up to appreciate all food and be grateful for what I prepare/put in front of me. People that "don't like" foods are just being fussy. Of course the exception to this is those who have allergies to food types. Nothing worse than eating a prawn and finding your throat swelling up.

Cold, hard boiled eggs. The thought makes me feel uncomfortable. Hot is ok, but definitely not cold. 🤢

Strong cheese is my only weak area and I will anything else regardless of whether it's come from beneath the ground, out of the sea, out of the sky or off of the land.

Cabbage, sprouts, cauliflower, swede, parsnips, carrots, bit of a theme there :roll:

The only veg I’ll eat are potatoes and peas. I’ll occasionally tolerate a well cooked carrot.

exiledclaseboy said:
The only veg I’ll eat are potatoes and peas. I’ll occasionally tolerate a well cooked carrot.

I'm in esteemed company then.

I won't tackle a carrot though, unless it is of the tinned variety.

Are onions a vegetable? I can eat a raw one, but not a cooked one.

Neath_Jack said:
exiledclaseboy said:

I'm in esteemed company then.

I won't tackle a carrot though, unless it is of the tinned variety.

Are onions a vegetable? I can eat a raw one, but not a cooked one.

This is getting quite strange now because I’m exactly the same with onions. I like them raw, but they’re horrible, slimy things when cooked.

Jackfath said:
I was brought up to appreciate all food and be grateful for what I prepare/put in front of me. People that "don't like" foods are just being fussy. Of course the exception to this is those who have allergies to food types. Nothing worse than eating a prawn and finding your throat swelling up.

I'm the same, if someone has taken the time to prepare food for me I'd eat it and be very grateful.

Also absolutely hate any waste, if it's not eaten at the time I'll have it the next day.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back