• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Possession without purpose

PSumbler

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
703 passes attempted, 644 completed.

71% possession

And Blackburn will not have an easier afternoon this season.

At half time we were never coming back - they knew they could line up behind the ball, we would piss about around the halfway line with it and they would hit us on the break.

Too many players not interested and absolutely no movement in the team yet again. Still, at least the players can talk about good stats and loads of touches of the ball. With no purpose.

Absolutely dreadful and worrying times ahead. Very worrying.

PSumbler said:

71% possession

At half time we were never coming back - they knew they could line up behind the ball, we would piss about around the halfway line with it and they would hit us on the break.

Too many players not interested and absolutely no movement in the team yet again. Still, at least the players can talk about good stats and loads of touches of the ball. With no purpose.

The little yanky doodle fella is over mun, he'll sort us out, you watch, :roll:

Niigata Jack said:
PSumbler said:

71% possession

:lol: :lol: Maybe he's converting the loan he kindly gave us...

And pigs may fly

PSumbler said:
Niigata Jack said:

And pigs may fly

After you reminding me about the flags, i bet he flew over to come and view them in person. Or he came to check if the DJ played any of the songs he suggested.

Neath_Jack said:
PSumbler said:

And pigs may fly

After you reminding me about the flags, i bet he flew over to come and view them in person. Or he came to check if the DJ played any of the songs he suggested.

Maybe he was hoping for a flag with his picture on it.

Not sure of the point of the DJ - he could have done what he did from the comfort of his own lounge with a good wifi connection.

Pointless trying to create an atmosphere anyway when the team is set up to suck all the potential of an atmosphere from the crowd.

Theres only one way we have a chance of leaving this division this season

PSumbler said:
Niigata Jack said:

And pigs may fly

I hope he does, because SCFC shares must be worth one and 6 at moment

Niigata Jack said:
PSumbler said:

And pigs may fly

Aye, 1 bag of shit and 6 lumps of coal.

Neath_Jack said:
Niigata Jack said:

Aye, 1 bag of s**t and 6 lumps of coal.

But enough about our midfield

PSumbler said:

71% possession

If one of the players come out this week talking about our brand of football, and going on about when it “clicks” I think I’ll scream.

Risc said:
PSumbler said:

71% possession

If one of the players come out this week talking about our brand of football, and going on about when it “clicks” I think I’ll scream.

At least we've had a pre-season this year

PSumbler said:

71% possession

After 60 mins the game was up , 2 nil down , crowd was deathly silent and the players body language and urgency was atrocious. That's simply unacceptable on your first home game of season , there's something badly wrong if that is the case.

PSumbler said:

71% possession

They played a tactical masterclass.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back