• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Posters on the other forum

Skippyjack

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
I've never seen so many lunatics in one asylum before

Kilkennyjack - the man lives in 1925, he thinks people that have studied at Oxbridge and Eton are all in the same cahoots, while in reality it's far from it.

Afansdad - the man, the myth, the legend.. the bloke who will argue against all experts on the whim that is YouTube videos

JasperT - I've never seen as much horse crap come out of his posts about football, everyone thinks he's a guru, when in reality he'd pick our academy players to play in the starting line up. This is a man who praises up George Byers, let's be honest, Byers is well and truly down the pecking order, thank the lord. We'd get relegated to League One if he was in charge.

You’re wrong about Jasper. I don’t always agree with him on football/players but there’s no denying his knowledge of the development sides. He’s right about Byers but as always, half our fans act like they have shit in their eyes when it comes to certain players. He never argues to promote youth too soon either, if anything the opposite if he thinks they need it, from my recollection.

i don't read the other site but see lots of references to it on here. What am I missing out on?

Cooperman said:
i don't read the other site but see lots of references to it on here. What am I missing out on?

I wouldn't bother looking Coops. There is a group on there still convinced that Trump won and that the virus is a hoax.

I still regularly look on there, and occasionally post, some decent poster's on there, I used to post regularly on Jim White's site until he blocked my ip for some reason, plenty of oddballs on his site mind 😉

The split in the forums has spoiled it for me, just don’t see the need for it, and now we have bickering between the forums, what’s that all about??

Lifelong said:
The split in the forums has spoiled it for me, just don’t see the need for it, and now we have bickering between the forums, what’s that all about??

The only split was created by the posters who elected to stay on an inferior forum or werent welcome on this site.

Shame about that Darran given our history, I hope you weren’t talking about me personally .....🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

Swanjaxs said:
Darran said:
Who the fuck are you?

It's Perch obvs 😜

Can't be. The post contained 15 words and there were no spelling mistakes. Plus the grammar was good, although I imagine Warwick would have picked them up on the amount of full stops used at the end... ;)

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back