• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Old Posters MIA

Is Hayden still with us? more known for the guestbook I suppose.

ABSwan said:
Is Hayden still with us? more known for the guestbook I suppose.

He had the occasional post on PS but his place was always the guestbook largely

Anyone mentioned sidhooper7 yet - whack, another Jack sent to the boundary

What happened to that slightly wierd chap calling himself KarlHeinzRummenigger or something? Used to get very wound up about me living in Spain and claimed I was living in some hovel in Benidorm and bin dipping? Also a tad fascist in his political tendencies.
I always used to visualise him as the character Franz Liebkind played by Kenneth Mars in the Mel Brooks film 'The Producers', sitting in his bedroom behind his keyboard, wearing a grimey vest and a German WWII soldier's helmet.

Pegojack said:
What happened to that slightly wierd chap calling himself KarlHeinzRummenigger or something? Used to get very wound up about me living in Spain and claimed I was living in some hovel in Benidorm and bin dipping? Also a tad fascist in his political tendencies.
I always used to visualise him as the character Franz Liebkind played by Kenneth Mars in the Mel Brooks film 'The Producers', sitting in his bedroom behind his keyboard, wearing a grimey vest and a German WWII soldier's helmet.

He’s still around. He’s had a number of guises.

Haven't seen Dicky T around for yonks neither, just sayin like.🤔

Jack2jack said:

Yeah....where is Mr Thorpe?

He's always been around, and a great guy he is...

Jack2jack said:

His PS profile, 'dickythorpe', shows he was last active on ere on the 21st of November at 21:03 pm.....hope the old boy is alright......

Anyway..I have pm'd him...

BrynCartwright said:
His PS profile, 'dickythorpe', shows he was last active on ere on the 21st of November at 21:03 pm.....hope the old boy is alright......

Maybe just havin a break from the madhouse.Nice one Bryn.👍

BrynCartwright said:

He’s not old?

My Christmas bottom has been troublesome to say the least. It started with a 24 hour bug brought home from school by my littleun. Not too bad though, just a day of the runs. Well at least I’ve had it before Christmas I thought. Then it happened, what I can only describe as hell on earth. My poor colon turned inside out, felt like it was hanging out of me like an airport windsock.

Still, lost a few pounds. Oh…….. and I shat the bed!

tim_healings said:
My Christmas bottom has been troublesome to say the least. It started with a 24 hour bug brought home from school by my littleun. Not too bad though, just a day of the runs. Well at least I’ve had it before Christmas I thought. Then it happened, what I can only describe as hell on earth. My poor colon turned inside out, felt like it was hanging out of me like an airport windsock.

Still, lost a few pounds. Oh…….. and I shat the bed!

Too much info Tim but I hope you're healing.

BrynCartwright said:

I can confirm Dicky is fine.

HighJack is someone I miss reading.

There was rumours he passed away and then rumours that he was another poster who was confirmed to have passed away, even though they were polar opposites in terms of political views.

They did stop posting in the same week but I just can’t believe they were the same person. Wouldn’t mind knowing what happened to him if anyone knows, he was an excellent poster.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back