• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Old Posters MIA

TheGoodDoctor said:
HighJack is someone I miss reading.

There was rumours he passed away and then rumours that he was another poster who was confirmed to have passed away, even though they were polar opposites in terms of political views.

They did stop posting in the same week but I just can’t believe they were the same person. Wouldn’t mind knowing what happened to him if anyone knows, he was an excellent poster.

I have been told a few times that HighJack did indeed sadly pass away.

Still always remember his "my arse is bleeding" post one NYE I think it was but was a brilliant poster with a great sense of humour.

Very sadly missed if indeed he did pass away.

No idea on him being someone else though

PSumbler said:
I have been told a few times that HighJack did indeed sadly pass away.

Still always remember his "my arse is bleeding" post one NYE I think it was but was a brilliant poster with a great sense of humour.

Very sadly missed if indeed he did pass away.

No idea on him being someone else though

That’s crazy, no hint he was unwell or anything.

Humpty was the other poster who unfortunately also passed away and stopped posting pretty much exactly the same time as HighJack.

But they were polar opposites so it never really made too much sense to me.

The thing is different people have different ways of dealing with things. Ebo obviously found it therapeutic to detail his struggle on here whilst others wouldn't say anything at all.

TheGoodDoctor said:
That’s crazy, no hint he was unwell or anything.

Humpty was the other poster who unfortunately also passed away and stopped posting pretty much exactly the same time as HighJack.

But they were polar opposites so it never really made too much sense to me.

Could've sworn HighJack posted about his elderly grandparent during Covid, so I assume he was fairly young too

Highjack and Humpty have passed away too? Fucking hell man.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back