• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Posters on the other forum

Ebo said:
Cooperman said:
i don't read the other site but see lots of references to it on here. What am I missing out on?

I wouldn't bother looking Coops. There is a group on there still convinced that Trump won and that the virus is a hoax.
ot
I know you have mentioned this before Phil, but I guarantee you the quote button is not working effectively.

Darran said:
Cooperman said:
i don't read the other site but see lots of references to it on here. What am I missing out on?

I don’t read it either I was commenting on what I’d seen in the past.

It's common knowledge that you not only read it every single day, but you also post there with an alt. You're Worzel Gummidge not Pinocchio pack it in.

jack123 said:
Ebo said:
I wouldn't bother looking Coops. There is a group on there still convinced that Trump won and that the virus is a hoax.
ot
I know you have mentioned this before Phil, but I guarantee you the quote button is not working effectively.

It is but what you did with your post was you took out the ] at the end of [/quot which then breaks it

If you edit your post and put that back in then it works perfectly.

JackSomething said:
Swanjaxs said:
It's Perch obvs 😜

Can't be. The post contained 15 words and there were no spelling mistakes. Plus the grammar was good, although I imagine Warwick would have picked them up on the amount of full stops used at the end... ;)

Talking of Warwick, I think even he has stopped posting on there. Not sure if he has joined here either.

The only positive thing about the 'split' is the entertainment of seeing how grown men get wound up by a so-called 'FORUM WAR'.

FFS.

Ebo said:
JackSomething said:
Can't be. The post contained 15 words and there were no spelling mistakes. Plus the grammar was good, although I imagine Warwick would have picked them up on the amount of full stops used at the end... ;)

Talking of Warwick, I think even he has stopped posting on there. Not sure if he has joined here either.

Shame he's stopped posting on either board.

jack123 said:
Ebo said:
ot

jack123 said:
I though I deleted the ], so replaced that. Still the same.

You didnt replace it in the right place :lol:

Just use the quotation marks when replying and start your reply directly after it

The quote function works perfectly fine

PSumbler said:
jack123 said:
I though I deleted the ], so replaced that. Still the same.

You didnt replace it in the right place :lol:

Just use the quotation marks when replying and start your reply directly after it

The quote function works perfectly fine

Right. so I'm replying after everything, this should work. Yes, thanks Phil :D

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back