• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Pre-Season Friendly 23/24 | Swansea City v Bristol Rovers | The Swansea.com Stadium |

Key looked decent I thought, hopefully the next 7-10 days we’ll get 2/3 bodies in.

Is it too early for calling for heads to roll?
10 days before Brum, surely we can get someone decent in, init ...

Ah, seriously mun, anything could happen. Anything. But these games won’t define how it pans out.

The u21s beat Penybont 7-1 tonight which isn't bad considering half the team wasn't available.

Sorry but pre season or not......that was shiite!

Giving the opposition to much space and we are certainly short on numbers.

Apart from a couple of cross field passes, I just don't see the plan at the moment and the formation needs to change.

How on earth are we giving the opposition in the last 2 games so much space in both halves of the pitch?
Genuine question there as its criminal and something I haven't seen a Swansea team do for many a year now.

Lets be honest here, if that performance was with Martin in charge even in pre season them he would be having it all angles.
That's not a knock just truth speaking.

Risc said:
4/5 atleast

Edit - assuming we lose 1/2 that is though, so not far off.

I don’t mean total, I mean within the next 7-10 days, can’t see us getting 5 players in that timescale.

Way too early to judge the manager but that was a bit worrying to be honest.
If we're playing that system we need a left wingback in ASAP.
Wonder who he'll play there against Reading, neither Naughton or Abdulai have worked.

magicdaps10 said:
Lets be honest here, if that performance was with Martin in charge even in pre season them he would be having it all angles.
That's not a knock just truth speaking.

….And you would be saying “patience guys, it’s pre season. Transition season”.

DuffleCoat said:
….And you would be saying “patience guys, it’s pre season. Transition season”.

Hardly calling for his head am I!?

It's constructive criticism coupled with honest talk......i have highlighted concerns and issues.
Hopefully the issues iron out and he gets things sorted.

Manselton Jack said:
Way too early to judge the manager but that was a bit worrying to be honest.
If we're playing that system we need a left wingback in ASAP.
Wonder who he'll play there against Reading, neither Naughton or Abdulai have worked.

There’ll be a left back in before Brum that’s the main thing.

My issue is they’ll probably arrive too late to get properly integrated into squad, but I’m assuming other clubs are in same boat.

Risc said:
There’ll be a left back in before Brum that’s the main thing.

My issue is they’ll probably arrive too late to get properly integrated into squad, but I’m assuming other clubs are in same boat.

Any idea on who that might be Risc?
I don't think moving Key over to that side will help.......as good as Abdulai looks, he is no left back and a few times a left footed full back on that side would have just attacked the space of their left foot.
Left back and Goalkeeper are priorities for the first league game.

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back