• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Pre-Season Friendly 23/24 | Swansea City v Bristol Rovers | The Swansea.com Stadium |

It's all about Birmingham in 10 days time.
I remember going out to Spain the season we went up and losing 5-0 to a Real Sociedad B side

Risc said:
Dear me it’s going to be a boring few months while people get Russ out of their systems. He’s gone ffs

Bit of a nobbish comment. I was making a perfectly valid comment on a transition and trying to get some positivity. Now get back in your box

jack_lord said:
Bit of a nobbish comment. I was making a perfectly valid comment on a transition and trying to get some positivity. Now get back in your box

As someone said in the other thread made by fans still obsessed by Russ. Probably time to move on.

As for “get back in my box” - nah.

Nice to Michu said:
People react to pre season so bad, if i remember rightly didn't we lose to Neath the year we got promoted with Rodgers

I recall Port Talbot, but Neath, Port Talbot, same thing. Strange places, strange people.

We also lost to Brum in the league cup and were 'a disgrace to the premier league'.

It's not all about Brum this time neither. Transfer window closes Sept 1st. Lets see what shape we are in at the end of September.

monmouth said:
I recall Port Talbot, but Neath, Port Talbot, same thing. Strange places, strange people.

We also lost to Brum in the league cup and were 'a disgrace to the premier league'.

It's not all about Brum this time neither. Transfer window closes Sept 1st. Lets see what shape we are in at the end of September.

Disagree, every point is going to be important this Championship season, starting against Birmingham in ten days time.

My head is firmly in the sand and will not come out until 2.55pm on August 5th

JustJack said:
My head is firmly in the sand and will not come out until 2.55pm on August 5th

I would leave it in there until September 1st mate.

I wouldn't be surprised to see more losses than wins the first two months of this season, strap in or strap on!

Reading placed under another transfer embargo for failing to pay HMRC on time. Potential boost for under-pressure Duff ahead of Saturday's pivotal encounter.

Swanjaxs said:
Disagree, every point is going to be important this Championship season, starting against Birmingham in ten days time.

Oh no Jaxs, I'm not saying they shouldn't be busting a gut to get the points. I'm saying that's unlikely to tell us much, if anything, about what shape we 'normalise' in, or how the season will pan out.

Potter won at Sheff U in his first game, but it didn't do us much good as he then fannied around not having any idea of his best team for the rest of the season. So we got a curates egg. I'm hoping the Duff man can settle on something that pleases in shorter order, but it aint going to be in 10 (9? 🤣) days. For one thing I expect Piroe to play, but don't really expect him to play after 1 Sept, and there could be others in the same boat.

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back