• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Pre-Season Friendly 23/24 | Swansea City v Bristol Rovers | The Swansea.com Stadium |

Still meaningless. But…to be so toothless and to defend so badly might cause some rethinking if I were Duff. At some point soon, we have to show signs of cohesion in ‘live’ games. A goal at some point now would help. Otherwise the pressure just builds and Brum just magnifies up if it does then go wrong, even though it is still much too early to get excited either way.

I imagine the twatterati might see things a bit less “nuanced”.

jack_lord said:
Not watching game but Duff has a big task coaching Martin's tactics out of them.
Our new signings will make a difference

Dear me it’s going to be a boring few months while people get Russ out of their systems. He’s gone ffs

Only seen the 2nd half nothing I saw there has convinced me to renew.
I realise like many others it's only a friendly but Rovers didn't.

Still clearly work to be done. But I'm glad to see less fannying around and we're moving forward much quicker looking to penetrate. Hoping that the balance will be found eventually with one or two more signings.

Yates needs to get a goal early in the season and will be good to get Ginnely up and running.

Ringwood Jack said:
Expecting instant results and performances was never going to happen.

Wasn't this supposed to be the pragmatic manager who wouldn't need a long drawn "process"? Just do what works, innit. Stevie Cooper's first month was all wins.

Feel for Joel Cotterill. He's not the right wingback on the bench but they've put him on there and he doesn't manage to get goal side of his man in time.

Risc said:
Dear me it’s going to be a boring few months while people get Russ out of their systems. He’s gone ffs

To be fair they did still look pre-programmed and hard coded a fair bit. The rest of the time they just looked shite 🤣

It’ll be fine. The tide will turn, but they could do with the confidence boost of a win and more coherent performance against Reading.

JonTheJack said:
Still clearly work to be done. But I'm glad to see less fannying around and we're moving forward much quicker looking to penetrate. Hoping that the balance will be found eventually with one or two more signings.

Yates needs to get a goal early in the season and will be good to get Ginnely up and running.

Aye less fannying around but absolutely no structure, looking like a busted couch.
But only a pre season game.

monmouth said:
To be fair they did still look pre-programmed and hard coded a fair bit. The rest of the time they just looked shite 🤣

It’ll be fine. The tide will turn, but they could do with the confidence boost of a win and more coherent performance against Reading.

To be honest they didn’t look programmed to anything for me. Just a kick about though and more fitness, the injuries are getting a tad concerning however, hopefully Jay’s is just a knock.

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back