• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Prep for Christmas lunch (or dinner whatever you call it)

Niigata Jack said:
Branston Pickle nothing else comes close, 50 odd years of rigorous testing has convinced me. :D

Home made beetroot chutney, the MIL's other half makes it and it's off the charts

Niigata Jack said:
Much like Chicken curry but made with Turkey instead mun :lol:

Innit, got enough left here for it, however turkey dinner no2 today....still got gravy left :D

Niigata Jack said:
Gravy granules, don't need to add granules just make a stock from the Turkeys juices ffs.
Granules, that's has bad as Prosser's Turkey Curry on Christmas day ffs :shock:

F*ck off Floyd! you probably just sat on your backside supping beer while the good lady did it all

Epaul said:
F*ck off Floyd! you probably just sat on your backside supping beer while the good lady did it all

Actually I wasn't, I was at the coalface myself right in the thick of it, Turkey Granules be fucked :lol:

Swanjaxs said:
Over for another year, myself and the missus both agree that next year we're booking Christmas dinner at a pub :lol:

More money than sense 😉

Swanjaxs said:
Over for another year, myself and the missus both agree that next year we're booking Christmas dinner at a pub :lol:

More money than sense 😉

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back