• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Preston game next Saturday.

Clydachjack

Youth Team Apprentice
Reaction score
They brought it forward to 12:30 for streaming, think they will revert back to 3pm now we can go back in?

It's not on sky, and much prefer 3pm kick offs.

exiledclaseboy said:
Already confirmed as moving back to 3pm I believe.

oh good, hope so!

Can you point me in right direction to confirm, everything I see still says 12:30 :/

Clydachjack said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Already confirmed as moving back to 3pm I believe.

oh good, hope so!

Can you point me in right direction to confirm, everything I see still says 12:30 :/

Swansea City is delighted to be able to welcome supporters back to the Swansea.com Stadium from next weekend.

Our Championship fixture against Preston North End on Saturday (January 22) will mark our first home game with supporters since December 11.

This comes on the back of an announcement from Welsh Government earlier today (Friday, January 14) regarding the easing of Covid-19 restrictions in Wales.

The club would also like to inform supporters that following discussions with Preston North End and the EFL, the kick-off time will return to its original time of 3pm.

It was previously switched to a 12.30pm kick-off to allow the game to be streamed to supporters as a result of Covid restrictions in Wales.

The club is delighted to be able to welcome supporters back, however we are faced with the challenge of ensuring that everyone returns in a safe and enjoyable way and we encourage fans to read the information outlined below.

## Copied from Swans OS article about return of fans to the stadium

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back