• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Prince Philip

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 69
  • Views: Views 10,561
Why would Spanish TV have non stop reporting of Phillips death. Would it be 30 seconds if the King of Spain died ?
No offence meant

BrynCartwright said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Funeral next Saturday at 3pm which probably means most of that day’s sport will bite the dust.

A great time to cut the grass or repoint the chimney or clean out the gutters or Karcher the drive?

Or even go out picking dogshit up.

Even if you don't have a dog.

Pegojack said:
BrynCartwright said:
:arrow: To be blunt I couldn't really give two fks. I'm ambivalent on the whole royalty issue, but what does piss me off is the way the mainstream media has just got gone completely apeshit about it and blanket covered for hours and hours.
They cancelled Gardeners World ffs!

When the Queen snuffs it, it'll be an absolute nightmare!

You should come and live in Spain, Bryn. We had 30 seconds on the tv news, then they moved on to important stories.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Swanjaxs said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Because Saturday removes any debate about whether the day should be designated as a national holiday or not. That’s the main reason.

Didn't Lady D get buried on a Saturday too?

She did. For much the same reason.

dickythorpe said:
Why has no one come out and called him a racist ?
All this campaigning, riots and airtime to change things. He was part of the reason.
"great man RIP" MY HAIRY ARSE
HE LIVED TOO LONG COS HE HAD FECK ALL TO DO

What a disrespectful wànker...he did a lot more for his country than you could dream about.

There you go, either an early or late kick off, nobody's fun will be spoilt 👍

https://twitter.com/EFL_Comms/status/1380943666307428355?s=19

Swanjaxs said:
There you go, either an early or late kick off, nobody's fun will be spoilt 👍

https://twitter.com/EFL_Comms/status/1380943666307428355?s=19

Quite right too

TommyBoy664 said:
dickythorpe said:
Why has no one come out and called him a racist ?
All this campaigning, riots and airtime to change things. He was part of the reason.
"great man RIP" MY HAIRY ARSE
HE LIVED TOO LONG COS HE HAD FECK ALL TO DO

What a disrespectful wànker...he did a lot more for his country than you could dream about.

You racist sympathising sheep😉😂🤣
Biggest wum of late....you come and go you robot

dickythorpe said:
TommyBoy664 said:

Fùck off you prìck...racist lol You call me a sheep yet you'll be bending over taking it willingly as you agree to what your bum chums on here say, what a còck womble you really are.

TommyBoy664 said:
dickythorpe said:
Fùck off you prìck...racist lol You call me a sheep yet you'll be bending over taking it willingly as you agree to what your bum chums on here say, what a còck womble you really are.

You don't really want to get into a ruck with me do you?
I'll mentally fuck that shit for brains you have.
You fucking arse.
You fucking subservient do as you told piece of controlled waste of sperm.

TommyBoy664 said:
dickythorpe said:
https://youtu.be/mIWOhisqrP8

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back