• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Prince Philip

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 69
  • Views: Views 10,561
dickythorpe said:
TommyBoy664 said:
Fùck off you prìck...racist lol You call me a sheep yet you'll be bending over taking it willingly as you agree to what your bum chums on here say, what a còck womble you really are.

You don't really want to get into a ruck with me do you?
I'll mentally f**k that s**t for brains you have.
You f*****g arse.
You f*****g subservient do as you told piece of controlled waste of sperm.

Brilliant 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

dickythorpe said:
TommyBoy664 said:
Fùck off you prìck...racist lol You call me a sheep yet you'll be bending over taking it willingly as you agree to what your bum chums on here say, what a còck womble you really are.

You don't really want to get into a ruck with me do you?
I'll mentally f**k that s**t for brains you have.
You f*****g arse.
You f*****g subservient do as you told piece of controlled waste of sperm.

Dicky 'top boy' Thorpe 🥳

A couple of years ago I was at this bash at The Oval; free bar. Anyhow, I was chatting to this artist who'd done a portrait of Phil, and he reckoned Phil was a nice friendly guy.

So, RIP, nice friendly guy.

I suppose, if there is any good to come out of Phil's demise it's that the corgis will no longer get blamed for pissing on the royal furniture.

The news in upstate New York last night. 🐳

F7-F7-C29-E-A583-408-A-B529-4-D88-D8-BE4-CAE.jpg

TommyBoy664 said:
BrynCartwright said:
:arrow: To be blunt I couldn't really give two fks. I'm ambivalent on the whole royalty issue, but what does piss me off is the way the mainstream media has just got gone completely apeshit about it and blanket covered for hours and hours.
They cancelled Gardeners World ffs!

When the Queen snuffs it, it'll be an absolute nightmare!

Whilst I agree with you to some degree, he is part of our Royal Family who should be shown some decency and respect...however, I still cannot comprehend the media time given to the waste of space that was used as a kneeler by some American police officer...and still does! Not even The Sun should have published that sh1te.

" used as a kneeler "

Can you imagine one of the swans players taking the knee every week coming on here and reading that, terrible

Darran said:
Princess Anne hasn’t aged well mind. 👀

https://twitter.com/primalpolitical/status/1380836768858132484?s=21

Someone I know who has met a few Royals, says that she was the best of the bunch he has met.

swan65split said:
Darran said:
Princess Anne hasn’t aged well mind. 👀

https://twitter.com/primalpolitical/status/1380836768858132484?s=21

Someone I know who has met a few Royals, says that she was the best of the bunch he has met.

She's also allegedly the one who asked about Harry and Meghan's baby possibly being black. I have no doubt someone asked this I also doubt very much it was asked in a racist manner, just a matter of fact way. Its a question many would have asked amongst themselves as it is a possibility that their children and/or grandchildren could be black.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back