• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Private Number Plates

swan65split said:
I got one, wasn't dear, and at my age it saves a lot of , thinking every time you change a car, especially as I cant remember my own mobile number! but can recall all my clicking personnel numbers

https://arbtalk.co.uk/forums/topic/36496-private-plates/page/10/

Darran said:
swan65split said:
I got one, wasn't dear, and at my age it saves a lot of , thinking every time you change a car, especially as I cant remember my own mobile number! but can recall all my clicking personnel numbers

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: no Ive never owned a Metro. :lol:

Didsnt know you owned a Lambo..... ;)

Used to see SUh 1m or similar regularly , not seen it in a while ,also theres a fella nearby who has one that a similar sort of plate is £100,000!!!!

I've got one but slightly disappointed nobody offered me their staff discount :lol:

Remember seeing one around Swansea a long time ago which I thought was good. FAT 130Y

:oops:
swan65split said:
Darran said:

Used to see SUh 1m or similar regularly , not seen it in a while ,also theres a fella nearby who has one that a similar sort of plate is £100,000!!!!

SU H1M is still around.

Darran said:
WxmJax said:
Swansea is the capital of private plates. A family member just one for their child, who is three.

That child that’s three can probably speak better English than you though.

Ya know, there's a difference between the written word and the spoken word.

Anyway, Aston Martin own mine so I won't be getting one. Or should I just sue them for using it without my permission ?

Darran said:
swan65split said:

SU H1M is still around.

That's my solicitor mate Kevin, lives between Baglan and Port Talbot.

Darran said:
swan65split said:

SU H1M is still around.

May very well be, but I've not ventured much in the last 18 months or so. ;) :lol:

Darran said:
Pegojack said:
That's my solicitor mate Kevin, lives between Baglan and Port Talbot.

Was his old man a nasty teacher?

How would you like your eggs served mate? Give me an idea of the consistency you prefer, I could add some spring onions with it if you like.

Darran said:
jack123 said:
How would you like your eggs served mate? Give me an idea of the consistency you prefer, I could add some spring onions with it if you like.

What?

Scrambled eggs, what consistency do you prefer? I could put some spring onions in as well.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back