• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Private Number Plates

If I see a business with a private number plate I fuck them off completely and never deal with them. The only statement a business can make with a private plate is "I overcharge my customers to afford this self-indulgent bollucks"

Every time I see a private plate I just think "tvvat with no self-esteem who probably lives in a slum"

Besides, Clasey told me to eff off when I asked for staff discount

Darran said:
jack123 said:
Yeah yeah, I am not, carry on with slanderous comments as such, and my brief will step in.

Here we go the gin is out now.

If his legal team get you you’ll be shelling out.

Costello said:
If I see a business with a private number plate I f**k them off completely and never deal with them. The only statement a business can make with a private plate is "I overcharge my customers to afford this self-indulgent bollucks"

Every time I see a private plate I just think "tvvat with no self-esteem who probably lives in a slum"

And being denied staff discount has caused all this bitterness towards anyone with a private plate? Wow. :eek:

Just for the record:-

I have one - nothing to do with my name, initials or car make but it's easy to remember so is now on its 4th car in 24 years
My wife has one - was on the car when we bought it, has no relevance to her but she can remember it as it only has 5 characters
Our daughter has one (18th birthday present from us)
Our son has one (18th birthday present from us)
Our company van has one (not my decision but it is almost the company name)
Didn't ask anyone about a discount
I am an old git nearing retirement (next April)
Some will think I'm a tvvat but most of them will be wrong :D

karnataka said:

I have one - nothing to do with my name, initials or car make but it's easy to remember so is now on its 4th car in 24 years
My wife has one - was on the car when we bought it, has no relevance to her but she can remember it as it only has 5 characters

T11BES.

Darran said:
karnataka said:

T11BES.

:lol:

You'll have to wait a few years for CH34P TR :lol: :lol: :lol:

I did see a very sporty looking lime green car late one night in London, probably in the 80s, which had P1NK F. Didn't see who was driving though but Nick Mason has always had loads of cars.

karnataka said:
Darran said:

:lol:

You'll have to wait a few years for CH34P TR :lol: :lol: :lol:

I did see a very sporty looking lime green car late one night in London, probably in the 80s, which had P1NK F. Didn't see who was driving though but Nick Mason has always had loads of cars.

:mrgreen:

Costello said:

The guy with the CK1 plate is doing alright, I think :)

My boy has a personal reg. He definitely struggles with self-esteem issues. His mother and I have had some very scary times pulling him back from the brink. So if something as twatty as a personal reg goes some small way towards helping him then I'm all for it.

karnataka said:
Costello said:
If I see a business with a private number plate I f**k them off completely and never deal with them. The only statement a business can make with a private plate is "I overcharge my customers to afford this self-indulgent bollucks"

And being denied staff discount has caused all this bitterness towards anyone with a private plate? Wow. :eek:

Wow indeed :roll:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back