• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Promotion Thread

I think we’ll be fairly close to play offs… especially after another transfer window.

If we can sneak in… I feel far more confident with this team in the playoffs than the last 2 seasons.

I'll be chuffed with anywhere in the top half of the table, to be honest. But we are really starting to click, so who knows where we could end up!

No. It’s a season or two too early. Not that we can’t do it but we need a solid base first. Two swallows don’t make a marriage.

imagine us with a laird equivalent on the left and oba plus one more attacking pacy winger to bring off the bench..

fuck me

monmouth said:
Two swallows don’t make a marriage.

Maybe the reality is we've not been as bad as people were making out

I think Russell has done a tremendous job given the upheaval and joining so late

BLAZE said:
monmouth said:
Two swallows don’t make a marriage.

Maybe the reality is we've not been as bad as people were making out

I think Russell has done a tremendous job given the upheaval and joining so late

I think Blaze has nailed it...

Might be a bit premature this one, but definitely getting the feeling of wanting to look up the table now rather than the doom mongering that we were getting a month ago on here.

If we fall a bit short, I'll be down to a shyte pre season. I've always said this league is never that strong and after 12-15 games if yer top 6 the majority tend to stay there. If we can stay injury free ish, then anything is possible....cos that tonight was absolutely magnificent.

The scary thing is that we have been consistently improving as the season as gone on. Before our recent run of form I was getting the impression that it was only a matter of time until we gave someone a hiding... and then that exact thing happens to Cardiff and Peterborough.

Tonight was a huge test for us, while some of the defending was suspect and made it easy for us to get a 2-0 lead Coventry didn't half come at us after that and we had to work damned hard to see out the win. Some of our possession play in the last 10-15 minutes was filthy, almost as good as anything that we have played in the last 10 years. Of course keeping that up for 90 minutes will always be a different prospect and we have what I think is our hardest game yet next away to Bournemouth.

After that though we have a two week break before games against Blackpool (H), Barnsley (A) and Reading (H). On paper looking at the table a favourable run of games but we all know what the Championship is like.

bakajack said:
The scary thing is that we have been consistently improving as the season as gone on. Before our recent run of form I was getting the impression that it was only a matter of time until we gave someone a hiding... and then that exact thing happens to Cardiff and Peterborough.

Tonight was a huge test for us, while some of the defending was suspect and made it easy for us to get a 2-0 lead Coventry didn't half come at us after that and we had to work damned hard to see out the win. Some of our possession play in the last 10-15 minutes was filthy, almost as good as anything that we have played in the last 10 years. Of course keeping that up for 90 minutes will always be a different prospect and we have what I think is our hardest game yet next away to Bournemouth.

After that though we have a two week break before games against Blackpool (H), Barnsley (A) and Reading (H). On paper looking at the table a favourable run of games but we all know what the Championship is like.

That last ten minutes can be the blueprint to see games out, very much a Rodgers team stamp

Swansea City v Bristol City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back