• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Prostate Cancer

Fbreath said:
If you car was misfiring or hard to start would you just put up with it for years or get it looked at?

I did the poo test that you send back in the post the other week and thankfully all clear.

Yes we take more care of possessions than ourselves.

We are just machines.

Robbie said:
Some years back my Works Medical Centre were very concerned with my high blood pressure reading , bottom line was 96 .

Went to my GP after much self denial and a final warning from my Occupational Heaith Nurse .

Had the strap fitted for 24 hrs , I sat in my armchair most of that period , apart from a brisk walk in the afternoon .

Then the wait for the dreaded readings , call came , no further action required , my bottom line averaged out at 80.
Different methods of taking readings using different kit maybe , it was a relief .

The worry of going into my works medical centre for the test had my pulse racing beforehand , not a good start either .
Totally unique enviroments for the checks and totally unique results .

Sure White Coat Syndrome played a part also .

Told me to carry on with my normal activities and work, it was a nightmare wearing the thing in work and totally unrealistic to do so.

jack123 said:
He's on about the Blood Pressure monitor Max, not telling you to do it, but he is right!

I know what Swan meant mun, but thanks :D

3swan said:
Yes we take more care of possessions than ourselves.

We are just machines.

Exactly Swanny, difference is though once our batteries fail that's us Donald ducked :( :lol:

I quote a line from the Eagles song Hotel California

"We are all just prisoners here of our own device" :lol:

Niigata Jack said:
Exactly Swanny, difference is though once our batteries fail that's us Donald ducked :( :lol:

I quote a line from the Eagles song Hotel California

"We are all just prisoners here of our own device" :lol:

I've got my pacemaker check in a couple of weeks so I hope the duracell are longlife :)

I've got a Kinetic B P monitor, very basic cheap but does the job.

Don't check that often but if I feel a bit 'strange' I might check.

At least you could check in your own way and time , it could be just a reaction to the Swans that sends it up. ;)

The Eagles Google is a great thing

They also sang

Take it easy

I can't tell you why

and

Already gone

:)

3swan said:
I've got my pacemaker check in a couple of weeks so I hope the duracell are longlife :)

I've got a Kinetic B P monitor, very basic cheap but does the job.

Don't check that often but if I feel a bit 'strange' I might check.

At least you could check in your own way and time , it could be just a reaction to the Swans that sends it up. ;)

The Eagles Google is a great thing

They also sang

Take it easy

I can't tell you why

and

Already gone

:)

Eagles are a great band Swanny.

We got a BP monitor, stats monitors etc, use them to a check on my youngest lad.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back