• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Racist Cardiff Fan

Any decent Cardiff fan will want the tosser gone. He does not represent their club

MrSwerve said:
Exactly…why the f**k are people filming themselves doing and saying things like this? All about being noticed online these days. Good or bad. It’s really sad.

They’re probably genuinely thick enough that they don’t think they’re doing anything wrong.

We can say with all certainty that this guy is beyond thick.

Darran said:
If he’s not banned for life you’ll know society is broken.

https://twitter.com/leftieswansfan/status/1519673806222147586?s=21&t=XNsqxK8IokX2IrUZD6Vwpg

Have you reported it to the club(s) Darran ?
Disgusting

It's not looking good for him either, criminal record, possible loss of his employment (if he has employment) and a face like a pig ...

Yjb_09 said:
Disgusting but when the 2 bournemouth players jumped into the stands to retrieve the ball on tuesday I heard the same comment from someone somewhere behind me in the south stand

I hope you reported it to the stewards, or else there's no point coming on here to start chopsing about it, as if you're expecting the club to take action against someone for saying something that they may not have heard.

Racists are everywhere unfortunately, and are more vocal now than they had been since the 90s. No one's saying this club free from racists, and I'm just glad it's a Cardiff fan who's made a neanderthal of himself on this particular occasion. Of course I preferred if no-one decided to put their lack of mental capacity on show to all and sundry in this way.

Jacket said:
Yjb_09 said:
Disgusting but when the 2 bournemouth players jumped into the stands to retrieve the ball on tuesday I heard the same comment from someone somewhere behind me in the south stand

I hope you reported it to the stewards, or else there's no point coming on here to start chopsing about it, as if you're expecting the club to take action against someone for saying something that they may not have heard.

Racists are everywhere unfortunately, and are more vocal now than they had been since the 90s. No one's saying this club free from racists, and I'm just glad it's a Cardiff fan who's made a neanderthal of himself on this particular occasion. Of course I preferred if no-one decided to put their lack of mental capacity on show to all and sundry in this way.
Exactly.
Up to all of us to report racism wherever it happens

I'm looking forward to the day I hear some around me so I can cause a scene.

Hopefully the twat will get a visit of the bill and sent to the Tonypandy gulag for a long stretch were he's made to read every book in the library.

STID2017 said:
Jacket said:

Exactly.
Up to all of us to report racism wherever it happens

Reckon he’s going to get a visit from SWP and long ban from Cardiff City.

I was a guest of my brother in law at last seasons derby and sat in their Grandstand. I heard one of their fans shouting something unpleasant towards Naughton but I couldn’t work out where it came from otherwise I’d have reported it. Racism makes my blood boil.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back